Talk With Robbie

The next day I woke up to TJ's crying and from a bad nightmare I had. I looked around and got out of bed. I walked into TJ's room and took him out of his crib. I put him in a new diaper and picked him up and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Jessie sipping some Vitargo. I went and sat infront of him. Morning. he said laughing and sipping his Vitargo. I just smirked. Good Afternoon Big Bro. How was your nap? he asked handing me a cup of Vitargo as I put TJ in his highchair. I took a sip. Mmm. I kinda had a bad dream. I said thinking about it. What about? he asked leaning on the counter. I had the weirdest dream that I saw Robbie last night and he looked kinda hot... I smiled thinking about him. Uhm.. Little sis..That wasn't a dream. he said as Robbie walked threw the door. Ey bro. I turned around to see Robbie. I just sighed as he bro hugged Jessie then looked at me. Jamaica... he said walking to the cabinet. Robbie.. I said feeding TJ. Well... Jessie said looking from me to Robbie. Later  guys! he said running up the stairs. I looked at Robbie as he sat in front of me. What?! I screamed in his face. Can we talk? he asked grabbing my hand. I quickly pulled it away. We have nothing to talk about. I said getting up and walking upstairs. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the living room and sat me next to him. Look, I'm sorry alright? he asked looking at me. Like I said Robbie, sorry doesn't work on me anymore. Jamaica, I really do mean it. I should've never called off our engagement. I heard that you and AJ are back together. It haunts me everyday that I broke up with you. That's the stupidest decision I've ever made. I sighed. Robbie, I know that you love me and I know that you care. But that was the past. I'm with AJ now and I'm happy. I heard you're with Brooke anyway and I've seen pictures on her Instagram of you guys. I said sighing. Jamaica, I'm sorry that that's not you. Save it Robbie. I said sighing and grabbing TJ and walking upstairs.