Another Side Of Mike

ZIGZAG FROM ZIGGLER! Cole yelled and my eyes were locked on the TV. 1...2...3..!! The match had ended with Nick (Dolph) as the winner. I walked to the gorilla and waited for Mike to come to the back. He looked pissed and walked right past me. Uh Mike? I asked walking after him. Mike...Mike? he kept walking. Mike! I yelled as he walked into his lockeroom and I followed him in. He started throwing things around. M..Mike. I stuttered looking at stuff. He didn't listen. Mike! I yelled at him. He punched the wall. Mike! I yelled and grabbed his arm and looked at him. What the hell is wrong with you?! I yelled looking at him. He huffed and looked at me. Did you not see what just happened?! I lost to Nick! he said pulling the strands of his hair. Babe, it's not that bad! I said looking at him. You...You don't get it. he said sitting on the couch. Babe, what's up? I asked sitting next to him and looking at him. I been in this company for years...I've busted my ass day in and day out and what do I get? One match a month, and every time I get one I lose! Do you know how that freaking feels?! he asked punching the couch. I watched him. Babe, calm down you're scaring me. I said getting choked up. I'm scaring you, I'm scaring you?! he yelled looking at me. I got up and walked to the door and he grabbed me. Jamaica, I'm sorry. he said his voice going quietly. I pulled away from him. Just leave me the hell alone! I said slamming the door and sliding down the wall and crying. I could hear stuff being thrown around in the room. I just continued to cry.