III

**Wait to start song.***

-Tyler-

I woke the next morning with a pounding headache.

So this what it felt like to be hungover.

It sucked.

Did I care?

Not really.

I sat up slowly adjusting my eyes to the light, but no matter how hard I tried to adjust, the light would instantly make me want to close my eyes again, man it burned! I looked down at myself. I was still in my clothes and it reeked of sweat and alcohol.

Gross.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and of course by this time it was dead. I leaned over the bed and put it on the charger. I guess there was a pro of having a bed on the floor. You could easily roll over towards the outlet and plug things in.

I had to wait a little since stupid iPhones it's gotta be at like what, 4% for it to turn on?

I raised from the bed slowly, my head pounding with every movement. I dug through my dresser for a change of clothes. I grabbed a pair of black skinnies and a black long muscle tank top.

I made my way across the hall and into the bathroom. I turned on the water, but turned it off quickly. Letting it warm up like I did at home would most likely make it colder. So I stripped from my clothes first and turned on the water getting in and out as quickly as I could.

I dried off just as quick not wanting to keep the cool water dripping off of me, before getting dressed.

When i was finished with all the boring personal hygeine stuff I slipped back into my room where I pulled my favorite pair of floral vans from the closet and slid them on.

By that time my phone had been on for while so I moved over to sit on the creaky bed and hit the home button. No notifications popped up, shocker.

6:37 pm

Monday, September 23, 2016.

I slept that long?! I dragged a hand down my face.

What time did I even go to bed last night? When did I leave the bar? I don't even remember getting home... The questions I didn't bother asking when I woke up surfaced to the front of my mind. If I drove home I'm a freaking wizard because that was a miracle in itself I didn't crash.

I thought long and hard getting up and going to the kitchen where I made myself a cup of coffee. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. for background noise as I sat holding the mug between my hands and retraced my steps.

I stared dazedly into nothing recalling last nights events.

"I remember the arguing and then gunshots, I left here and went to that bar... Got really drunk.. I think some guy tried to sleep with me..? Uhm.." I muttered to myself. I sat up setting the coffee mug in front of me on the table and went to my room and got my backpack. I looked through it to the last page used, sloppily words were written on it. I left right after writing that.

"Oh yeah, that guy interrupted.. That's right. And that pink haired bartender followed me.." he nodded the events vaguely coming back. "What was his name.." I dug around deeper and sat back down on the couch frustratedly. "How could I forget his name.. He was pretty cute.."

...

...

"Josh!" I sprang up from the sofa. "That was his name. Josh." I smiled to myself, a small accomplishment that I remembered. He was really worried last night, it was cute.. But he's a bartender that means he's 21.