Chapter 6

Selena woke up to the voice of her phone ringing. "Hello?" she said half asleep. 

"Where the hell are you?" She heard Adriana's voice. Adriana is Selena's best friend since Selena started to learn in Uni. "The class is about to start in 5 minutes! Where are you??" She was angry. Selena was always the first one to be in class. Until she and Harry broke up. 

"Damn! I totally forgot ugh. I'm sorry I'm at Blake's house. I'll be there in about 20 minutes. Can you cover me up?" Selena asked her as she took some clothes and made her way to the bathroom.

"I can, but Selena it has to be your last time you are going to be late. I can't keep lying." Adriana said in frustration. Selena felt so bad for her. She had noticed that lately, she had been feeling bad a lot. 

"I know, I know. I'm sorry I'm going to make it up to you. But thank you Adri. I love you you are the best!" Selena thanked her and hung up and got undressed. She didn't see Blake in the room so she assumed he went to work. She stepped into the bath and turned on the water. 

While she was washing the conditioner out of her hair, she suddenly heard like something fell on the floor. She quickly washed the conditioner and grabbed a towel. She was looking for something big to take with her so she could hit that person, but the only thing she found was her hair brush. 

"Who is it?" She exclaimed as she started making her way to the living room with a towel around her body and a hair brush in her hands. "Come on! Who is it?" She wasn't scared at all, she wanted to meet that person. She looked everywhere, to see if he is behind her, or next to her, or even in front of her.

Suddenly she felt strong arms around her waist. She quickly hit that person in the head with her hair brush. "Ouch!" She heard him screaming. That voice was familiar. 

"Blake!?" She turned to him and saw it was him. "What the hell were you thinking!? I wasn't scared but I was in the middle of the shower!!" She yelled at him and sighed. 

"I'm sorry! I was trying to surprise you, I wanted to make you breakfast so I went to the grocery store and I didn't want to wake you up." He said holding his head, but yet smiling. "I guess I just found myself the perfect woman. You are stronger than I thought." He smirked. Selena blushed and looked to the side. She kissed him softly on the lips. 

"I know you want to make me breakfast but I have to go to Uni. I'm sorry babe." She said and went to the bedroom wore her clothes. She put her favorite mascara, eyeliner and a pink lip gloss. She brushed her hair and left it the way it was. 

"Babe, is there any chance you'll take me to the Uni? I have to be there because I'm late." She aske Blake as she quickly too her bag and put everything she needs in it. 

"Sure sweetheart." He smiled at her and took the car keys as they went together to the car.

After 10 minutes of driving, Blake got to Selena's Uni and dropped her there. "Thank you m'love!" She said as she kissed him softly on his lips. "See you later!" She exclaimed as she started making her way to her class. She started running there, knowing she is really late.

*WHEN THE CLASS WAS OVER*

"What's wrong with you? Lately you have been late a lot." Adriana told Selena. Selena knew she was right. 

"I'm sorry.. It's just... When I'm with Blake I forget about everything." She said quietly and shrugged. She wanted so bad to tell her about Harry as well, about the letter and about everything. She wanted some friendly advices, but she knew she can't. Adriana was such a good friend, but when she knows about something that might hurt or hurted Selena, she would freak out. No one really knows what happened between them. 

"I get it but you have to stop it Selena.. You can't do it anymore, it will hurt you." Adriana sai and she had that kind of worried look on her face. 

"I know, I know.. I'm going to try my best not to do it anymore I'm sorry and I'll make it up to you." She said as she hugged Adriana. "Can you take me home please? I don't wanna make Blake go out of the house." Selena asked Adriana politely. 

"Why are you even asking me silly?" Adriana chuckled As she walked right next to Selena.

The drive to Selena's and Blakes apartment was a little bit quiet, which was what Selena needed the most. She thought about the letter again, and she knew she has to bring it back to Harry. "Thank you, darling!" Selena hugged Adriana and stepped out of the car. 

Selena slowly opened the door. "Honey, I'm home!" She exclaimed. But no one answered her. She looked to her sides and saw no one was there. She closed the door behind her and made her way to the bedroom. "Blake? Are you here?" She said, opening every door room to see if he was there. When she got to the bedroom, she saw him sitting on the bed with the letter in his hands. "When did you thought about telling me?" He asked her, waving with the letter in front og her face. Selena was speechless. Her heart was racing. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't. She just stood there, looking at the floort, thinking if it even worth saying something.

"I... I wanted... I really really wanted to tell you.. I was just.." She said and suddenly stopped. She felt tears coming down her face. "You were what? What the hell is it? What should I even think?" He asked her in furstration, throwing away the letter. Selena ran and picked it up. 

"I was scared. I was scared you would go to him and beat him up. I was scared you'd be mad at me. I just needed something from him and when I saw that letter on his desk, I knew I had to get that." Selena somehow became more confident. She lifted her head up and looked at him in the eyes. 

"I want you to go to his place right now and give it back to him. I don't want you to be in contact with him, do you hear me? He will hurt you!" Blake stood up. He was angry. He wasn't angry at Selena, he was angry at Harry. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake dropped Selena at Harry's building and told her that whenever she will want to come back, she just need to call him. Selena was nervous more than ever. She waited for the elevator to come. And when it did, she slowly stepped in. She took another look on the letter before shoving it into her coat pocket. She pressed on the floor number and bit her lower lip.

When the elevator doors opened, Selena made her way to Harry's apartment. She knocked on his door a few times, because she felt weak.

Harry opened the door for her and a smile appeared on his face. "What are you doing here?" He asked her quietly as he led her to get inside. Selena took a little step inside and looked down at the floor. 

"I came to give you something back.. I'm sorry I took it." She mumbled and shrugged. She took the letter out of her coat pocket and handed it to him. Harry took it and smiled at her weakly. He couldn't be mad at her. He could only be mad at himself, for losing the most beautiful person he ever met. 

"There's nothing to me sorry about. I totally get you. It was meant to be yours eventually." He said and laughed a little. He felt like his heart was melting when he saw her infront of him. He took a step towards her and stand closer to her. He lifted her chin up, so he would be able to see her beautiful brown eyes. "Look at me." He told her and bit his lip. Selena looked at him and her eyes were shining. "What's wrong?" He asked her. He took another step to be closer to her. Selena could feel his breath. She felt so warm, yet a little bit uncomfortable. So she took a step back.

"I just feel like there is a big part of me that can't let you go." She told him and she felt a tear coming down her face.

______________________________________________

A/N

I have written two chapters in three days IT'S SO DAMN WEIRDDDD

I really hope you like that chapter and I'm gonna try my best to update as much as I can! 

I love ya all and thank you for reading my story! Please make sure to vote and comment because that's important as well.

LOVE YA ALL!

And again if you wanna contact me follow me on Twitter and Instagram

Twitter&Instagram name: osnapitzgaya

Thank you loadsss♥