Chapter 8

I still can't believe I have 1k reads! It's amazing!! Thank you so so so much everyone.

youvare amazimg amd seriously, it's just gives me the power to continue even if I don't know what to write.

SO THANK YOU AGAIN I LOVE YOUUU

_________________________

Selena didn't say a thing. She saw every moment of them together in her head, which made her wanting to cry. She forgot for a moment about ehat Adriana just said to her and thought about the fact that she actually miss Harry, that she needs him with her.

"Earth to Selena! Have you heard what I said?" Adriana asked Selena as she took a bite from her sandwich. Selena shook her head and sighed.

"How do you even want me to show you to Harry? I can't even talk to him darling." Selena said and shrugged. She just lied to her best friend, like she just lied to Blake about almost everything. She hated that feeling, but she didn't really had an option.

"Do you want me to talk to Blake? You know I can convince him to let you talk to Harry." Adriana smiled and rose her eyebrows.

"Do whatever you want." Sighing, she got up from the table and put her bottle in her bag. "Just," Selena took a deep breath and then continued. "Just don't do something that will risk Blake's and mine relationship." She said and looked at the floor, knowing tjat talking to Blake about Harry is taking a big risk.

"You can count on me. I already have an idea of how to do it." Adriana said and a smirk appeard on her face. Selena shook her head and chuckled as she made her way to her class.

She was late, like always. "I'm sorry for being late." She said as she took a deep breath, not even caring about the fact that a new boy is standing in the middle of the class. "It's okay, maybe you are late, but today I won't count it." her teacher said as Selena just passed infront of the new boy and not even seeing him. "Well as I already said, this is Casper. He is new at our class. Please be nice to him and make him feel welcome." She introduced him to the class but Selena thought about other things. "Sit there, next to Selena." She pointed at the free seat next to Selena, where no one was sitting. Suddenly, Selena noticed that there was a new boy.

"Hey there. I'm Selena." She said and smiled at him, while she opened her notebook. "What is your name again?" She asked him but didn't look at him. She was writing something in her notebook. "I'm Casper." The boy who was sitting next to her said. She could hear his British accent, which was familiar to her.

"Casper? Is that you?" She asked and drop her pen. "Oh my god it has been such a long time!" She exclaimed and looked at him. All of a sudden she saw it was really him.

"I wanted to see if you can recognize me." he said smirking. "It took you more time than I thought!" He said, pretty loud because after he said it, the teacher asked them to be quiet.

After the class, her teacher asked her to stay for a bit.

"Yes Mrs. Thomas?" Selena said after she took her things. She thought that maybe her teacher will talk to her about the fact the she wasn't paying attention to anything that has happened in class because she was talking to Casper all the time.

"I want you to help Casper. If you could make a tour in the Uni for him, it will be lovely."  Selena had a feeling of release. "I will make him a tour." She smiled at her teacher and made her way outside. She actually planned on making Casper a tour in the Uni, so she asked him to wait for her outside.

"So how is Harry?" Casper asked her as the two of them made their way to the table in the cafeteria.

"Umm we kind of broke up..." Selena played with her fingers nervously as she bit her lower lip. "But I met him yesterday and he is pretty great I guess." Selena told him and shrugged.

"Ohhh I'm sor-" Adriana cut him off when she ran and yelled excitedly towards Selena.

"Oh my god Sel! There are some rumors that a new hot boy came to our college today and-" Adriana suddenly noticed Casper, who was trying not to burst in laugh. "And he is standing right in front of me..." She said and sighed.

"That's okay. It was funny though. But Adri, meet Casper. he is new here and he is also a friend of mine!" Selena looked at Adriana and then at Casper.

"What!? You never told me about him! What kind of friend are you!?" Adriana yelled at Selena and she was acting like she was crying. Fake crying. "Shut uppp!" Selena hit Adriana on her shoulder. "I didn't tell you about him because it was last summer when I went to England with Harry. I didn't even know you back then!!" Selena said and sighed. "Oh right..." Adriana said and took a deep breath.

As they sat on the table, Adruana started talking. "I talked to Blake and he said that he has no problem with Harry. Actually he said that he would love to meet him."

"Who is Blake?" Casper asked Adriana and then looked at Selena, like she did something wrong.

"It's her boyfriend." Adriand had this creepy look in her face, like she saw something she wasn't suppoused to see. "All you gotta do now is to talk to Harry!" Adriana exclaimed and clapped her hands. "I don't wanna do this." Selena said and rolled her eyes.

"I'll do it for you." Casper said and he had this cute smile on his face. "Just give me the address and I'll do it." He smiled at her as Selena gave him the address.

"Hey Casper." Adriana said and took a deep breath. "Would you like to join us?" She looked at his sea green eyes, and then she looked at his messy brown hair. "Sure!" Casper half smiled at her. "I'll take you there with Blake." Selena told him as she got up from the table. "You should take me from Harry's house. I'll probably be at his place." He smiled at her and got up from the table as well and went to his car.

*AT HARRY'S PLACE*

Although Casper was used to just go into Harry's house without even knocking, he didn't know if Harry was home or noy, because they hadn't talked for a long time, so he politely knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Harry said and Casper knew it was him when he heard his deep voice. Casper opened the door. "Is that how you welcome your best friend? He said and Harru quickly got out from his bedroom and hugged Casper.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" Harry asked him as Casper sat on the sofa. "I'm going to Selena's Uni. It's a pretty cool Uni." Casper said and stood up. He started walking to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took a beer. 

"Well.. That's nice." Harry said, trying to sound as happy and nice as he could, but it was hard for him to be strong when he knew that even his best friend is more lucky than him.

"Listen, Har. Blake, Selena's boyfriend said that he would love to meet you and today we are going to a dinner. And you are coming." Casper said as he pushed Harry to get up from the sofa. 

"I don't wanna go. It's hard for me to see them together.. Casp, I still love her. More than anything..." Harry said and sighed. "And that's why you need to go. Come on man, you need to fight for her! We are going there today." Casper said and shoved his arm.

______________________________________________________

I'm so sorry it took me so long to upload a chapter. I just had a lot of pressure and I had a little writing block but now I'm gonna update every week. 

Thank you so much for everythin ily!!! ♥

BTW Casper is played by the flawless Louis Tomlinson (: