8:00 at night

I couldn't breath I just pound my heart and I guess I nocked my self out and Adym was sleeping but he woke up to the sound of me crying. He tried waking me up then I woke up and said I want it again please. He said no he can't. So then I took the car keys and I left our house I didn't come back until the next day and I was stiffed when I saw Adym sleeping and he woke up saying where the hell was I. I said that I had to see my dad in the hospital. And he asked why... I started to cry and I said because he just died. I was heart broken that I saw him in the surgery room and I loved my dad so much even if he was over protective. Adym cried with me and he held me tightly on his chest that I could here his heart pounding.

"3 years later"

Baby!!!! Wake up we gotta go get sawyer because he is stuck at the police department. Coming. I put on my stuff and I heard footsteps coming upstairs but then I knew that it was Adym because his voice appears then I heard a girl talking i looked and it was MY MOTHER!!!!! I ran and jumped on her and we haven't seen each other in a while. So then me my mother and Adym got sawyer we dropped soyer home we dropped my mom off to her new husband. Then me and Adym were alone. So we got Starbucks but this time I asked to pay so I did then we got sushi and I payed for that to because I asked Adym. We went to the mall and I got Adym new clothes because he needed new sweaters pants underwear socks shoes bandanna's so we left he felt weird now because a guy came next to me and gave me his number and he dragged me out of line to talk to me and slapped my ass.... Adym came up and beat the shit out of this guy. But then he grabbed me and said let's go i tried to pull away from this guy and he grabbed me by the hair and then Adym came up and punched him and he nocked the guy out I ran to Adym. He catches me in his hands and I said that now I can do him a favor tonight. So I did I played with Kanye and Kanye was feeling it. So I helped Kanye jerk off and he did so that was fun but then I guess I was sick I ran to the bathroom I couldn't stop throwing up and Adym walked in and I told him to leave. But he didn't want to. So we went to he doctors they said that I'm just sick from what I probably ate.