Kanye came out to play

BABY GIRL STOP PLAYING WITH KANYE!!! Says, Adym. What if I don't want to... THEN YOU HAVE TO SUCK HIM!!!! Ok. I said. I sucked Kanye again and his friends under neath him. Ok baby I think we're done... We got to the movies and watched the movie ride along with Kevin hart and ice cube it was really funny. So after we decided to go out to eat then ice cream but here's the special part it was my birthday and I didn't get to pay for our things because I wanted to I hate when Adym pays even if he knows that I want to pay for things. So after Adym brought me to the adult sex toy store. So I got handcuffs and a short skirt with a matching bra, I also got high heels and a stockings. Me and Adym went home to go try on the things he got for me. They fit perfectly. And I gave him a little show hat he loved, as striped my clothes off and so did he and we did it again. But this time we didn't do it with a condom and he was so satisfied that I wouldn't let him put on a condom. Wait Adym said. Do you actually want to do this without a condom on. I said yes. So we did it and he licked down there and I licked Kanye and yeah.

THE PROPOSAL
Baby come upstairs real quick... Adym said. I was making popcorn because we were just about to watch a movie. So I run up the stairs and all I see is little pictures of us from our first time going out and us now. I cried a little then I see the bed and it has fake rose petals shape like a heart. I see Adym walk out of the bathroom with a little gift in his hand he smiled as he was blushing. Then he told me to open the gift and he took the case and opened it then said with a bite on his lip... will you marry me Paris???? I jumped up with excitement and ran to him he picked me up and grabbed my waste then I dragged him to the bed and we were making out so then I fell asleep on Adym's chest and he played with my long light brown hair he stares at my eyelashes he looks at me with the sweetest smile he picks me up and takes me with him down stairs into his car he turns the heat on and he takes me to go see his brother and then he picks me up and says baby wake up we're at soyer's house I see Jason and soyer and Adym eating and Adym said for me to go into his old room so I can go to sleep because we were staying the night there. Baby I said. What? Adym yelled back. Come here. Adym walked in the room and he started to record a video reacting to fuckgirl musical.lys so he found one of me and him.

Paris's P.O.V
Am I really a fuckgirl because I know that I'm not like how the fuck am I a fuckgirl

Adym's P.O.V
Damn my fiancé is hot as fuck I love her but how is she a fuckgirl like how.
I'm a fuckboy and she's a fuckgirl that's ok.