He went down on me

I'm the one that doesn't have the stars on my ears

Baby? Adym asked. Yes?
Why aren't you working? Well because it's one day before Christmas and my boss let me have 2 weeks off. I said. He picked my back up he cupped my ass as we got of the bed. I put my long light brown hair in a nice messy bun. He looked at me and hugged me on my stomach. He said: let me eat it ass. No not yet. I ran to the couch and Adym ran for me laughing. I laughed and ran to the kitchen then to the bed room into the bathroom. Baby??? Adym asked. He ran into the bathroom and he found me. He cupped my ass and pulled me closer. I came closer and grabbed his Kanye and he kissed me and I kissed him back. I threw him onto the bed and jumped on him he looked st me for a second  and pulled my head down to his lips I looked at him I kissed him he grabbed my hips and pushed me up and down. Then we took I to the next level. He took my crop top shirt and my pink booty shorts. I took off his red and black button up shirt. I also took off his grey pants. We looked at each other I laughed, we made out for at least 5 minutes. He didn't want to take my bra off because it would take him at least 1 hour so I took off myself but then he took off my black clear Victoria justice panties. I took off his Calvin Klein underwear they were like this red velvet underwear.

Adym's P.O.V
I took off all her clothes except for that fucking bra but I'm thinking of going down on her so I did and honestly she loved it. She cummed for me and I swallowed it she looked at me and but her lip.

Paris P.O.V
I moaned louder each second when Adym went head I didn't know that he was gonna do that but I went down on him. He looked at me with excitement, we both experienced a lot of things.