It was a dream

So after Adym was done recording his YouTube video he said that he wanted to breakup with me because he was cheating on me I cried in my sleep because in my dreams I thought it was real but it wasn't it was just a nightmare so I wake up and all I see is just the sun in my eyes and Adym Laying down sleeping while hugging me so I told Adym to wake up because he had to drop me off at work. Baby I whispered. Wake up I have to go to work at 9:30 and it's 9:00 hurry. Adym wakes up saying: Are you dress??? No. I said again in a whisper voice. Get into your uniform. Ok. So I get up do my hair put on my work clothes and brush my teeth and I put on my white and black converse and socks. Baby lets go. Adym said. I'm coming. So we get there and it's packed. Baby I'll see you later, said Adym I went inside and I was a little late. Paris where were you??? said Stephanie. Matilda already left do you have the key to the bathroom? I had Siri close the shop earlier. Ok. There in the toilet paper rod. I said.

                     Chapter 6 at night
Hey babe where are you? I'm waiting outside. Can you stop at Starbucks and get me a coffee please baby. I'm right around the corner getting Starbucks. Oh ok walking to Starbucks.
So I see Adym waiting for me in the car I kissed him on the lips and he had a vein popping out on the side if his forehead. I asked him why is he stressed he said he is happy to see me. Aww baby I got a surprise for you at home and it's in our room. What is it. You'll see when we get there. I said. Baby I got you a gift too. What is it. I asked he said for me to wait until we get home. So he pulled in the driveway and we went into the room and he pulled out a wedding dress and I pulled out a tuxedo but it was for our wedding I cried because that was the same dress that I wanted but it cost to much. I said how could you even afford this dress. Well I have money don't I. Yeah but this was 200$ Ilysm, me too said Adym. A couple hours later you can hear our bed moving and bumping loudly down stairs we did it hard this time. So I had to clean our sheets because e licked my pussy and I sucked his big fat dick and like it was better this time. Oh who am I kidding he does it better each time. I said. So after we changed and he pushed me on the he bed again and tomorrow was his birthday. Baby at 12:00 we're gonna do something at the place. So I took him to he bar we had drinks and we danced but this one pacific girl pushed me and started grinding on Adym I got very upset because she made out with him and Adym didn't budge to make her stop he just let her and then I told Adym that's the reason why we are breaking up I'm going home packing my stuff and moving out. Ok. Adym said as he was drunk. So I took him home he fell asleep for 3 hours and that gave me enough time to pack my shit and leave. So I did but then I stopped at adym's friend's house and I told him what happened and I guess he was drunk and feeling horny to so he kissed me and I left his house and went to my moms and Thai is what I said: Mom o Need your help it's Adym. What is it honey? My mom said. Me and Adym went to this bar and I told him not to get drunk but he did and this girl pushed me and she started grinding on Adym and they made out and he didn't budge to movge her alway from him and that's why I went to his Friends house and he was drunk so he kissed me and I came here mom. Well baby this makes since but he was drunk ok. Ok I'm gonna go see him again. Ok honey. My mother said. I pulled in the drive way and I went upstairs Adym still asleep I cuddle next to him and he woke up fast saying that how did I get here. I told everything of what happened and he felt really bad hat he did like who can't blame him. I'm sorry babe. I know you are. I said. So what do you want to do, Adym said. I just want to go see the arcade. Ok. Said Adym. So we went to be arcade and it was packed with things but there was at least 50 people in the arcade. The arcade was huge. So then me and Adym took sawyer and Jason with us to the arcade and all of us played this one pacific game and we all lost. But then the security came and told us that we couldn't record in there. But it was Jason turn and he won, Then Adym took out his phone and record the image we won the Xbox one. I was so shocked we all were and we even bet that we weren't gonna walk out with the xbox one but we did.

                           Chapter 7
I woke up to the sound of the guys playing Grand theft auto. I like that game but they need to lower there voices I'm trying to take a nap. GUYS!!!! I yelled. Keep it down I'm trying to sleep. Ok bae. Adym said. So Adym yelled and I said his full name. ADYM ALYEXANDER  YORBA IF YOU DON'T STOP YELLING THEN YOU DON'T  GET IT. Fine baby I'll stop. Thank you. But then sawyer and Jason started to scream and I left he room. Where are you going, Adym said wrapping his hands around my curvy waste. I'm leaving the room because you guys are fucking screaming.