All the time

After I held my breath and I just called Adym Ricco because he looks like a Ricco. Hey Ricco come here. Adym really didn't know that I was calling Ricco, he thought someone was in our house. Adym I'm calling you Ricco. I said. Why. He asked. Because you look like a Ricco. Really??? He asked again.
Yes. Can we please get a puppy I want one. I said. Why? Adym asked. Because they are so cute. Christmas is right around the corner. It's literally 7 days away. Adym said. Babe please. I asked. He said maybe. I know that's a yes I said, because you always say maybe and when you say maybe that means it's gonna happen. So we were listen to music and I hear This one song called all the time by Jeremiah. I think I know that song. Then Ricco started grinding on me I was getting dress. But gen I felt his hands lift up and I saw that he had his hands on me and his lower body was up grinding on me. It was so satisfying to watch him do it the that. But then he took my waste and pulled me off the wall and threw me to the bed he just had on a button up shirt. But here's the thing me and Ricco didn't want to get engaged yet or married so he took the ring back and said can we just think about that again. So I said yes because I'm still 20 and he's 20. So we were back at the arcade it was only me Ricco sawyer. But sawyer kept following me but then I didn't see Ricco at all I wondered where Ricco was. Apparently sawyer told me that Ricco was with a girl that works at my job. ITS SIRI!!! I said screaming. Sawyer I said. What??? I kissed him on the cheek and sad come on. But sawyer wasn't Lying because I saw Ricco with Siri. We call her Siri because her real name is Sammy. Sammy hey. I said walking out with sawyer. So I think I kinda got Ricco jealous because I was holding hands with his brother. So basically he thinks me and sawyer are together. I need you to play along I turned around at sawyer I sad it. And I guess I kissed him to make him more jealous. But then Ricco was jealous because he saw my ass jiggle in my tights. So then Siri said to Ricco if he wanted to date her. Ricco said....

I'm sorry but you have to read the next chapter to find out and see what Niki does. Is Ricco in trouble? Was Ricco planing a prank on Niki? Did Niki tell him? So what happens