Was he serious

So as you guys see in the last chapter Niki and sawyer were holding hands and Ricco got jealous and Siri asked Ricco out...   let's see-

Hell no I have a girlfriend her name is Niki she's beautiful and she had the big plumed lips this beautiful light long brown hair This beautiful personality This huge juicy ass and nice curves.

I jumped on Ricco and gave him a long kiss on his lips and all I see is the hickey that I left on him. He whisper while smiling saying: I love you babe...

Niki's P.O.V
I thought that he was gonna cheat on me. But I guess I was wrong he loved me and I love him always. But why is Siri here.

Adym's P.O.V
As I kissed her lips for a long time I stared at the hickey that I left her and I guess she was staring at mine. I cupped her ass and it was jiggling, I was feeling horny again Kanye is feeling sick, I whispered in her ear. We hugged after that. She fell asleep on me. I love you I whispered again.

Ricco what did you say in my? I asked. I said I love you. Aww baby I love you too. That's when he put me down and my hands were behind my back, I was rubbing Kanye a little and Adym was hugging me at the same time and whispered in my ear again saying: let's. it do it here. I whispered back saying: ok. So sawyer and Siri were dating after they broke up. So then we all went to in and out. I don't know what was happening in the backs seat but all I know is that Siri was Moaning. I looked back and find them all the way back of the car just doing it. What the fuck are you guys doing?
Get in the front with Adym. Suck on his duck like you did when I walked in like two times I think. No I'll probably do that when we get home. I said. Probably? Adym asked. Well I mean when I get home I'm gonna do it. But I'm to that bar that I saw 3 days ago. What bar. It's the Daniel's bar. Oh that bar? Adym asked? Yes. Can I go. Baby. I said to you 3 days ago that if I go your coming with me. Oh ok. Adym said. So we pulled in sawyers driveway and drop him off with Siri. But when we went to go eat in his house as soon as we went into Adym's old room all I see is Siri sucking and sucking and there's fun all over her face. Adym? I asked in a whisper. What, he whispered back. Let's leave. I said. Why? Adym go in the bathroom. Ok.

Adym's P.O.V
Soon as I walked In the bathroom Niki was behind me, I sat on the edge of the tub, Niki sat on top of me and said: why not do it here? I got even horny because how she said it. I looked back at the wall and I looked at Niki all she had on was her bra and underwear she took her bra off I soon as we were getting a little to carried away. Adym take my bra off. She asked. Never mind. She forgot that I can't take off a bra. Then what was all left was just her underwear she looked happy and in can see that her lips were watering. Adym too his shirt off and all you see is his I think it was at least 10 abs. Then he pulled off his shoes and socks and pants he was just left on with his Calvin Klein underwear and his hat backwards in him. I looked and we took this to the tub. We laid on each other and then we did Thai a little more smother and I whispered saying: do you Like that?

WAIT STOP ADYM!!! He didn't stop so I told him fuck me like you don't like me. Kiss me like you miss me. So he did everything and we switched up so I was in top and Adym was on the bottom then Adym cupped my ass again. Adym? What? Are you thirsty for my ass or something. He said....

Next chapter see what happens is he gonna say yes or no what happens if he says no or says yes is sawyer gonna stop so he can use the bathroom. See what happens in the next chapter...