Chapter 4

Logan, Blair, Charles and Hank entered the Pentagon under the guise of tourists receiving a tour guide

"Built in 1943, the Pentagon is the world's largest office building... housing more than 25, 000 military employees... stretched out over six million square feet"

Blair was looking around excited, Peter was already on his position or that's what she thought.

What she needed to do was to inform the others when Peter made it.

But there was a small problem

"The building was constructed during the segregation so..."

Hank stayed on the tour while discreetly uses a radio monitor to interfere with the signal.

Charles, Logan and Blair quickly slipped away from the tour guide as they reach some stairs.

Blair looked up at Logan

"Future boy, you do know that I need something personal of the person I want to see the future of, right?" She asked slowly. Charles glanced at them. "I can't..." Logan suddenly placed a pair of goggles on her hands, carefully of not touching her skin. She looked down at it

"Those belongs to Maximoff, you can see him with them" he replied coolly and walked forward leaving at the girl frowning in confusion by his attitude.

Charles looked between them "Weren't you a little rough with her?" he asked in a tone he used to act on when he had the school. Protective, suddenly he was protecting the girl as if she were his student.

Logan raised his eyebrows "Look at you, I didn't think you cared. She's not your student" he replied. Charles opened his mouth to protest, a frown in his face realizing he was acting like his old-self for a second. Logan shook his head "The girl can see the future; if I were to touch her she'll see mine. But at the moment I don't have one so she would see my past. Your future. And I promised I wouldn't let her pass through that"

Charles frowned nodding and looked back at the girl who was now holding the goggles with both hands, a small barely noticeable white glow on her hands and her wide blue eyes glazing over looking at something not there. The future.

Peter's future.

Logan, now realizing that, slowly walked to the girl and careful of not disturbing her foresight pushed her forward gently making her walk. Her mind on Peter.

A guard who is about to take a tray of food to Erik (Magneto) enters an elevator but in a silver blur Peter slips pass him tapping his hat off and as the guard turned he noticed Peter getting a duct tape out.

When the elevator doors open, Peter steps out dressed in the guard's uniform and carrying the tray of food, Peter had duct taped the guard to the elevator wall

Peter managed to get to the cell Erik is being held in.

"He's in" Blair's voice startled Charles and Logan as they made their way to the kitchen.

Logan looked at her. "Tell me when they're on the elevator"

She nodded and grasped tightly again the goggles, her hands glowing white again, a golden light passing from her hands to the object, her eyes glazing over again.

Peter slid the tray of food with a note "Mind The Glass" stuck onto it into the cell then uses his power to shatter the glass and Erik climbs out

They exchanged words soundless to Blair's ears as she was only a spectator. Peter takes hold of Erik's nape and with a smirk explains what is about to do at Erik's confusion.