The Tickets

The first thing I recognized was, that Millie cried. The second one was the paper in her hand. I opened the door and she ran into our house. Just now I saw, that she cried of happiness.
"I got em. My Dad got me them. With VIP. For three. Can you imagine it?", she cried.
To explain it: Millies parents are rich. And I mean really really rich. They got a house in France, they spend their holidays most of all in places like Bora-Bora and they even got a lion somewhere in another country.
Today was Millies Birthday. She turned 16. I'm still 15, just like Ally (her full name is Alison-Mariah-Sofia but we just call her Ally).

Anyway, Millies parents bought her the tickets. And just because Millie didn't want to go alone to Shawns Concert, her Dad bought me and Ally tickets too. I'd actually say "thank you" to Millies parents, but I really hate them. They are so uppity. Also the fact, that they bought me tickets for Shawns Concert didn't change my opinion about them.

Millie showed me the papers, which were in her hand. These were the tickets. She gave me the tickets and said:" I'm sooo happy. You're happy too, right? When does Ally come? I hope she won't hate me, cause she has to go with us to Shaaaaawny"
I looked at my watch and wondered, when Ally would come. Millie and I went to my room, where she lay down at my bed and said something like:"Oh Shawn, I'll come." Then she started to sing Don't be a fool.

When Millie has got to No promises Ally came into the room. "Sorry for coming late. It's my brothers fault. By the way...Happy Birthday Millie. Here's your present. Hi Leylie. Estelle is eating all the icecream in front of the TV. Has she broken up with Tom?"

Estelle is my older sister. She has one boyfriend after another. I've got a younger sister too, Chloé, but she's more the secret traitor in our house.

I answered Ally, that she broke up with Lewis, not with Tom. With Tom she has broken up a month ago.

Millie opened Allys present. It was a Shawn Mendes Pillow and a parfume with Shawns face on it. "Thank you honey" Millie smiled. Then she pulled out another tickets of her bag and gave it to Ally. "Here are your tickets with VIP upgrade to Shawns Concert. Isn't it cool? You'll meet my future husband!"

Ally was shocked. She tried to smile, but I knew that she was shocked. She usually tells us how much she dislikes Shawn. She thinks, that his songs sound all the same and he's just a good motherloving boy. Not a badboy. Not even hot. Of course I try to ignore her as much as possible when she speaks like this about my future husband.
I'd never tell to Millie, that I actually want to get married to Shawn, and I don't ship her and him. She'd kill me if she knew that. So I pretend, that I'm just a Shawn Mendes Fan without any feelings to him. And she believes me.

Millie isn't that beautiful. She has (colored) blond hair and greenbrown Eyes. She's a bit shorter than I am. Ally is just as tall as me. She has black hair and blue eyes. She's just like these tumblr girls. Eyebrows on fleek, makeup on fleek, everything on fleek.
Millie's the same.

And me?

I've got lame brown hair (I colour them sometimes blond) brown eyes (every second person in this world has the same eyecolour as I have) and I'm a thin girl. Not like Ally, who is curvy (butt, tits, everything) or Millie (big ass and hips).
No, I'm just thin. I wear braces for about 4 years, until my teeth became a bit more "normal".
Alison-Mariah-Sofia Wenston wore braces not a month. Millicent Cathleene Gerss neither.
Nooo...just me, Leyla Avalie Watson, just I had to wear braces.

But let's forget the past.

Let's start with the present and go to the future.