Kidnapped

I couldn't believe it. Ally. I remember every second, when Elizabette Heelton has told the whole world this dramatical news yesterday.

From one side, I still hated Ally for trying to take Shawn. Or better: for taking Shawn.

But from the other side she has been my best friend since we were just small children.

I feel so bad. It started to snow and I watched the snowflakes falling slowly to the ground. I decided to take Escada (my aunts dog which lives in my room. She gave me her to just look after her in that time, when she went to her honeymoon. But I guess she forgot that she had an expensive, very cute puppy over here. She lives now on Island) and go out for a walk.

Escada is a teacup-pomeranian dog, which has a character of a little cat. She loves to play with socks, but she hates to go for a walk. She doesn't bark. I mean I know she can bark, but she doesn't use her voice. And she loves when I put her clothes on.

I know, that this isn't normal, but I think it's better like this. So I went with Essie (I call her like this. Escada is a way to long name for a dog) for a walk. I carried her on my hands, cause she hates to walk on the ground. Expecially on snow.

Millie called me when I arrived McDonalds (I wanted to buy a coffee to go) and, of course, I picked up. "Hi honey! How are you?", she asked me.

"Haven't you heard that about Ally?", I asked her, while the McCafe-Woman gave me my coffee. "No. What happened? Has she broken up with Shawn?", she yawned.

"Millie, she's missed! She's the third missed girl which went to the Shawn Concert!", I said reproachful.

"Do you want to say that Shawn kills these girls?!". Shit. Millie sounds angry now. I went out of McDonalds - in one hand my coffee, in the other one my phone and the bag, in which I put Essie, where she slept.

"Are you crazy?! I mean that a Shawn-hater could kidnap them!", I whispered angrily.

"Do you think that there are more victims, but Island Records tries to hide them?", she asked.

"Okay. You're getting paranoid. Why should Island Records try to hide some dead girls from the publicity? I mean, yes, it could be, but...I don't think so", I answered.

Then I saw a man in front of me which pointed on a pistol on me. "Put your phone away. Say your friend you're busy", he said. My heart started beating fast. He looked very scary. "It has patrones in it", he said. He meant the gun.
"I haven't got time now, okay? Bye", I said into the phone.

"Turn off your phone. Put it into your bag. Go inside the car", he told me.
The worst thing was, that this street was empty. Nobody was here. That's typical for me and my luck.
When I really need help, nobody's there.
I looked at the black car with tinted glasses and my heart began again to beat hard. Oh god. I will be killed too.
I have to get away. Somehow. But there was no chance. Behind me appeared a few more men with guns. So I turned off my phone, put it near Essie in the bag and went into the car.
I wished I could run away.
I couldn't even scream. Nobody would hear me and they would may already killed me here.

I took a deep breath in the car and looked around. This car was really big from inside. But it just looked like a normal car.

Some of these guys which were standing around me with the guns came into the car and we started drive away. What will happen now? Will they torture me like the others?!
Okay. I'll die anyway. I have to ask them it.

"Why are you doing this?", I whispered. Wow. I wanted to sound strong enough for this world, fearless, but my voice sounded like this one from a four year old girl.

"You're friend got dangerous for us", one of them (a reddish haired one) answered.
"Which one? Ally or Millie? Probably Ally, right? But why do you kill with your friends some girls which were on this one concert? And where is Ally?", I asked. I'll die anyway.

"We didn't kill anybody!", the reddish one said, while the one with the black hair sneezed.
"Of course you didn't. Who else had thrown Ariela and Izzy into the Themse? I'm the next, right? Please listen...I've got one last wish. I wanna die fast and without any pain. So you can torture my dead body later, after I'm dead. Please. You'll have your fun, and I won't notice it, so I can't scream or make any noice. It's my last wish. And don't do anything to my dog. Let her free. Or sell her to a good family. And don't touch my family. Please", I said as fast as I could. I don't know why I just said that.
They'd do of course that, what I do not want. Oh my god.

Why am I so dumb?

The reddish one started to laugh. "Girl, we're not the ones which are killing these young girls. We're from Island Records. Your friend Millicent wants to tell the publicity that we're hiding victims. So she wanted to involve you with it. And of course, these people which are haunting this Mendesarmy girls, would be fixed on you and Millicent, because they're proud of what they're doing. On every single murdered girl was written "We were here" And when you are missed, you can't be murdered by them. And Millicent can't involve you! So we started rescuing some girls which are in a real danger"
I felt like my cheeks got red. This got so embarrassing. They just wanted to keep me safe.
Or did they lie? I'll die anyway. One day. Or at night. I don't know.

"Get out of the car, girl. We arrived", the reddish one said. I climbed out saw a very very big house in front of me.

"Hi", someone said.

And this someone was Shawn.