on Stage

It was the day. The day which should turn me to the happiest girl in the world.
I wore a white T-Shirt, on which was written in black "I hate tomatoes" (bellyfree). Also I wore a black high-waste Jeans and my Adidas. I thought it was a good look for the Soundcheck.

I went down to our kitchen and made coffee for Estelle and me. My Mom has left to work already an hour ago. My Dad is somewhere out there. I know him. I remember him. And he's actually still married with my Mom. But he left a year ago, after he told us, how much he hates us.
I don't really miss him.
Okay this was a lie.
Of course I miss him sometimes. He wasn't the best Dad...but he is my Dad. I grew up with him. And now he went somewhere. We didn't call the police, because we knew that he'll be fine. And he'll come back. Once.

My sister was sitting on our couch and ate straciatella icecream with caramel sauce, marshmallows, whipped cream (I don't know where the hell she got that. In supermarkets they are not selling icecream with whipped cream, marshmallows and caramel sauce)

I gave her her Cappuccino and and sat down near her. "What are you watching?", I asked. "Gilmore Girls. The new Episode on Netflix. Can't you see?! Have you lost your eyes? I've lost my heart. On hiiim...and he left me...", she started to cry.
I drank my coffee while watching how good Rory and Laurelie are with each other.

That's so unrealistical. Not one daughter is so good, just like best friends, with her own mother.

The doorbell rang and I stood up and opened the door. "Oh honey! How are you? We have to leave now when you want to reach the soundcheck. I have to colour my hair. Now!", Millie smiled.

She can be so bitchy. But she's my best friend❤️
"And Ally?", I asked
"Ally can come later", she answered.
I said "okay" and went with her. Before it, I told Estelle, that everything will be okay again. That she will find another boyfriend in a few days. She showed me her middle finger and I knew, that she's getting better now.

After a few hours of sitting in a hard plastic chair and one from Ally brought Starbucks Latte Millies Hair was ready.
She dyed it in platin blond (and I couldn't understand why. Her natural colour was red. And she dyed it in blond. Beford that she coloured it in honeyblond, which looked better than this one).
Millie asked her hairstylist if she can make her some curls and half an hour later she had curls.
Ally asked for straight hair and she got them.

I've straightened my hair already so I didn't ask for anything. I felt like...I don't know. Maybe a normal girl near the Kardashian-Jenners.

Millie called her father to pick us up and to drive us to the Soundcheck.

He came with his limousine (what else?) and wanted to give us champagne.
"Oh Dad. Thank you!", Millie laughed. I knew that it was her fake laugh. She asked for Coke, not Champagne. She took her phone (the most expensive and new one) and checked out her Instagram feed.

"Oh my god...he showed Benito! In a photoshoot. Aargh look how hoooot! Can you believe that he will be the father of my children? And I will see Fraank...", she grinned. It looked hysterical.
All I thought was, that she'll never, NEVER get my Shawn. He's MINE!!! Okay..maybe not very mine but at least not hers. Oh god. I'm a bad best friend.

"Oh come on. He's a mommy-boy. His songs sound all the same. And who the fuck is Frank? And Benneton? Are these his pets or what?", Ally asked.
I laughed. Millie laughed. And even Millies Dad, who didn't even know what we were talking about laughed.
"His pets?!", Millie shouted while laughing. Yes. She can shout while laughing.
"Oh come on tell me. Leyla, you're a sunshine, aren't you? So pleeeease tell me", Ally moaned.

"Okay. So first of all, it's called Benito not Benneton. Okay...ehm...Frank is...his...little Shawn. Shawn jr. I don't know how explain you more without using the word for that", I smiled. Because when I'd use the word, Millies father would throw me out of the car.