Missed

Ally made a sleepover at her house. I've been the only one which was invited to it.

We sat on her bed and watched PLL.

Like every time.

"Leylie...I'm so sorry for what happened today. I can't believe he choosed Millie. Maybe he thought, that Millie was you, or?", Ally asked.

"Maybe...", I whispered. "Oh, come on honey. Don't be sad. I can be sad, but I'm not. I mean...I've thought that Illuminate was a song! Do you know how embarrassing this has been for me?", she laughed.
"But you have his number...", I said and took a hand full of caramel popcorn.

Ally stood up and went to her closet. She took a few dresses out of it and put them on her floor.
"Listen, can you choose the most sexiest dress of it? You have a good taste in fashion things. And don't be sad. Because when you are sad, I'm sad too. It's like you're Nutella. When there's no Nutella left, I'm sad. Everyone is sad.", she tried to explain.

"But you can buy new Nutella. Does that mean, that you can replace me?", I asked. "Oh god...no! I do not understand, WHY you take everything so personally. Really. But please choose one dress which is sexy, okay?" she smiled.

So I stood up (of course I sighed before it. It's always like this. I sigh when I should do something that annoys me or anything else)

"For what do you actually need a sexy dress?", I asked her. "Well...you know my cousins Brianna and Tahlia, right? They're making a party next week and they invited some cute boys. Maybe I'll find my future husband there", she grinned.
I chose a black, tight, bitchy short dress for her. She looked like a prostitution girl in it. But she liked it.

--

A week passed by, but I couldn't get rid of these memories.

How Ally and Shawn kissed after the show. Backstage. I wanted to kill Ally.
This bitch has lied to me. She asked me what the sexiest dress was, remember? She wore this bitchy dress to Shawns Concert.

I'm so dumb.

So dumb.

I bet she and Shawn are having something now.

Millie doesn't yet know about #Shally.

I still couldn't believe it. I had the feeling, that I wanted to delete my fanpages which I made for Shawn. But...it isn't his fault, is it? I mean...he's male. Every male person in this world would love to have something with Ally. She's like a professional bitch without even taking money for it.

And she hated Shawn a week ago! He didn't interest her. Even in that moment, when I showed her Shawns hot Photoshoot pics. And what happened now? She may fucks him. I'm sorry for saying that. But it's the reality.

I was sitting on our couch where I ate chocolate chip icecream with whipped cream. Yes. This time I played Estelles role. I felt everytime when I saw Shawns picture somewhere, that my heart broke again. I closed Instagram. No. I will NOT post something in the next time. This would make everything worse.

The TV was on. I loved watching Two and a half Men. I don't know why. Maybe because my has watched it always before left. My Mom thought, that these kind of series would make people "more stupid than some special politicians".

I liked these kind of series. Two broke girls, Two and a half Men, Pretty Little Liars...even Britains got Talent etc.

Two and a half Men has already ended when the News started. I've been too lazy to take the remote control so that I could watch something else.

The News Woman, Elizabette Heelton, looked serious into the camera.

"Welcome back to our Daily News, I'm Elizabette Heelton and I hope ypu have a good evening. We'll start at the most shocking thing what happened today here in the UK. A brown haired Girl, Isabelle Cohen, was found dead in the Themse. The police explained, that the girl was first tortured, then she got killed by a knife. Obviously someone has shot on her after she was already dead and throw her into the Themse. Mysteriously is, that she has been with her friends on a Shawn Mendes concert. One of her friends is still missed.Her name is Ariela Kellons. Please inform the police when you know or have seen this girl. And so we go on to the next dramatical news; The daughter of an russian oligarch was kidnapped..."

Oh. My. God. Isabelle Cohen? Ariela Kellons? I knew Isabelle. She went for just one year in my class, a few years ago. Ariela was her best friend. I've never seen Ariela before, but Izzy has told us all, that her best friend was called like Arielle the mermaid. Ariela.

Millie phoned me and I picked up, although I didn't really want to talk with her. "Have you seen the News?", asked breathless. I nodded. Then I asked myself how stupid I actually can be. Millie can't see me through the phone nodding my head!

So I said a fast 'yes' and she screamed into the phone:" This was Izzy!! Our Izzy! Easy-Izzy, do you remember her? And her best friend Ariela! Oh my gosh, that's such a shock! I mean...I'm completely shocked!! What is it for a shit day?! A 'Go-and-shock-Millicent-Day"? The first shock was, that Ally, OUR ALLY, went with Shawn, OUR SHAWN, to an expensive Restaurant!!! Can you believe it?!! He's mine!!! This bitch wants to have him now. But do you know what, Leyla? I quit. I quit the friendship with her. She's such a treacherous Bitch 'Friend'. Ha! I bet she loved Shawn and has waited until my Birthday to claim the tickets and wear such a bitchy dress to get him. I hate her! She...she...she ruins my life!!! I wish, she was dead. Why has god took Izzy and Ariela from us, when there are such bad Bitches like Alison? Why are such good people dead or missed? Why can Ally have something with Shawn??! But one they she'll regret it taking my future husband. I hope, that she'll cry after I have quitted our friendship. And how are you?"

"Okay. Millie, I'm so sorry, but I'm not in the right mood to phone with someone. Even though you are my best friend. Is it okay?", I asked carefully.

"Oh...of course it is! You are my best friend too. My only one. So do whatever you want, honey. Good Night!", she said.

I looked out of the window. Just remember that we lay under the same stars... . Oh..go and fuck you. This is song got a moodkiller.

I watched TV again. The Hunger Games. I knew already, that Ruth would die in a few minutes. And Katniss and Peeta will be alive at the end. When I wanted to turn off the TV and go to brush my teeth (I was afraid of caries. And I ate so much sweets now, so I should better brush my teeth twice), the News Woman popped up.

"I'm sorry for interrupting The Hunger Games, but it's a really important message: Ariela Kellons was just found, as her friend, in the Themse. They both got first tortured, then killed, shot down and throwen into the Themse. A friend of Ariela Kellons and her dead found friend, Isabelle Cohen, is reported as missed. Her name Alison-Mariah-Sofia Wenston. When you know where she is, please report it to the police. Mysterical is, that these three girls have been on a Shawn-Mendes-Concert. Thank you for listening. My name is Elizabette Heelton"

Oh. My. God