The surprising story

After everyone's fell asleep I sneaked out of the room again. I closed as silent as I could the door and went along the corridor. It was dark, so I asked myself, why I let the flashlight in the room.

I hit something hard, but warm. And this thing turned around, looked surprised and grinned when he saw me. It was Shawn. Again.

"Do you love sneaking here around at night?", he asked silently. "Just as you", I answered.

He hugged me and whispered, that I should go to bed now. My heart got warm, I felt the butterflies in my belly and hugged him tighter.

I felt his breath, his warmth in front of my face. We stood a few moments like this. Then I felt his lips streak mine. Warm, soft lips. He laughed silently.

"Why am I doing this?", he whispered. He grabbed my hair and pulled me closer. His breath streaked my face. My heart was beating very very quick. "Am I driving you crazy?", he asked while laughing.
"Shut up", I told him while smiling.

And the I felt his lips again pushing against mine. And again. His tongue came into my mouth. He wanted to play around.

Suddenly we heard a noise. "Go to bed and don't tell anyone", he whispered and left.

Asshole.

I went back to my room. But the thought of sleeping again in this room instead of seeing Shawn made me feel crazy.

And I really had to go to toilet.

So I sneaked to the toilet. I heard two people hard breathing. It came from outside. I went to the window (which is the only window in thos whole corridor. I can't understand why it's in front of the toilet door)

A blonde haired girl and Shawn were kissing each other hardly.

And the girl was Millie. I put my hands in front of my mouth to not scream.

He played with me!!! He's fucking around with Millie!!! I don't know why I stood there and watched them.

I didn't want to. But I couldn't leave. My feet began to hurt so I decided to ran back into my room.

I couldn't sleep anymore. No. But at least I cried. Silently.

At the breakfast Shawn smiled to me but I ignored him. I couldn't believe he played with me. What a fuckboy.

He tried to talk to me but I answered in small sentences. Just in case I answered. He looked confused, but it didn't matter me.

I went to bring more bread for me. Shawn stood up too and went after me. I took two breads and placed them on my plate.

"What's the matter, Leyla?", he asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine", I answered and took the new Nutella glass.

"And why are you ignoring me as if I've done something bad to you. This yesterday...it wasn't bad...was it?"

"No you haven't done anything bad. First you're kissing me, then you're fucking around with Millie. Everything's okay", I shouted silently and went away.

I sat down and ate my Nutella toasts. "Is everything okay?", Megan whispered.

I nodded and ate further.

--

I was sitting alone in my room while watching Titanic again. The girls and Shawn were playing Volleyball with some security man on the beach. I wasn't in the mood to go with them.

Someone knocked at the door. I got goosebumps because I'm actually alone here. And again someone knocked three times at the door. I looked around and didn't know where I could go to flee. What if it was one of the murderer?

The door opened and I screamed shortly. Then I saw Shawn.

"You Idiot. I've almost got an heartattack. Why aren't you at the beach? You've got the chance there to flirt with some other girls", I shouted.

He sighed and closed the door. "Leyla, Leyla...you're an quite jealous girl. And I didn't fuck around with Millie"

"Of course you didn't. Hahaha. Very funny. You're bad at lying", I told him while Leonardo diCaprio went with Kate Winslet to this dinner party.

"I'm not lying. Listen...I actually came to break up with Millie. But then she told me that...that she's pregnant. Sixth month. From me. I couldn't believe it. She started kissing me and so on...she told me when I won't stay with her she'd tell the whole world of her pregnancy. And I'd look like a fuckboy. She's blackmailing me"

"Does it feel good? You kissed three best friends. Ally, Millie and me. Then you had sex with Millie...I bet you fucked Ally too...and you'd fucked me too when we wouldn't have heard this noise...Shawn I'm sorry to tell you that but that's what a fuckboy is doing. And now you're getting father and you don't know what to do"

He looked at me. "I didn't fuck Ally. And this with Millie...well it was just one time and I've been drunk...somehow"

Wow. Shawn Mendes was drunk when he witnessed his child with my best friend after kissing my other best friend.

"Is it sure yours?", I whispered. "No. It isn't sure. But it could be", he answered.

"I'm sorry. I kissed you because it felt right. I had something with Millie because I was drunk, not because it seemed to me as the right thing. And Ally kissed me. I didn't kiss her. And she got my phone number from an idiot from twitter who leaked my adress too!"

I didn't know why I did this. But I stood up and kissed him hardly. "I hate you", I whispered and sat down again.

He looked confused.

"How can she be in the sixth month pregnant when you got to know each toher at the concert?", I asked.

"She didn't tell you? I went for a walk once and she met me. She told me cute stuff and invited me for one drink. I told her that I'd drink just one drink. She smiled and pulled me after her. We went to her house and she gave me champagne. I'm sure she put something else in it too cause I got immediately drunk. And then...yeah...you know. I left the next day and asked myself why the hell I did this. It was crazy. And after the concert I got a message from her. She told me she'd tell everyone about our night when I wouldn't be with her anymore. So I couldn't break up. Then I got to know Ally who did the same as Millie. But Ally got killed so she can't blackmail me anymore. Then we met and I kissed you, then I got surprised by Millie who told me she's pregnant and ... yeah that's all"

I still couldn't believe it. Millie, MY MILLIE, was pregnant. By SHAWN MENDES