Dinner date

Mel's pov// don't flinch, don't flinch, don't flinch. Who ever thought putting on eyeliner would be this hard. I usually just fill in my brows and brush on some mascara, but I felt extra fancy today. I continue applying eyeliner until I reached a decent look. I glance at the black and white clock hanging on top of my desk, 3:23. Already! I hurriedly go to my bed and pick up the outfit I picked out a half an hour ago, a pastel pink, knitt sweater with leggings that have little scrunches at the ankles. I slip on my brown uggs and my oversized denim jacket. My hair. I had already turned on the wand like 10 min ago but I got completely distracted by the eye liner. I quickly go over a few strands of hair then pick up the front top of my hair and form a half bun like I saw last week on Pinterest.3:32 oh no. It's gonna take at least 10 min to get there. I rush downstairs and find my mom on her phone with her keys in her hands leaning against the door. "Ready?" She says. " yea let's gooo" I answer as I step outside and start mid running to the car which was pointless because she slowly put her phone in her bag then walked to the car. "Mom come onnn I'm already..." looks at car time, "3:36!!!" Usually I'm always early but idk what happened today. I turned on the radio and started humming to the songs and before I knew it we were parked in the front of in n out. I spot Jae sitting alone in the third to last table by the window. "Bye maa!" I say while closing the door. I look down at my outfit and slightly smile in approval. When I look up I catch Jae smiling at me. He then raises his hand to wave but then something unexpectedly showers his hair. I glance to the person behind him and realize that his hand knocked down the waiters drinks. I giggle while running towards the door. I went to get some napkins and when I look back I see a waitress pass him a towel while another one mops the floor. I start walking to the table and noticed the waitresses were done cleaning. "Umm, hi??" I say awkwardly. He looks at me and just starts cracking up and before I knew it we were both on the floor laughing our butts off. "Oh my god" I say between my laughs while we slowly quiet down. He quickly stands up and reaches out his hands to help me up. I'm pretty sure I have a 3 pack now from all that laughing. We settle down on the table and our number is heard through the speaker. 254 "I'll go get it" says Jae while standing up. I watch as he slowly walks up to the counter and picks up the tray with two cheeseburgers and some cheese fries. My fave. I start playing with my cuticles and see a gold envelope. I wonder what it is. Jae sets the tray down and says, "I got cheese fries, your fave." I smile and say, " and the cheeseburger?" He interrupts me and say,"with no onions and extra pickles." He winks and I smile back. "Oh and I forgot" he says while fast walking to the counter, "your milkshake" he passes me it. I peek through the straw and see a pastel pink, "strawberry" I say and start sipping on the straw. We continue on with our meal, until I remembered that I needed to tell him some news. My stomach churned and I wasn't hungry anymore. I don't know how he'll react to the news I'm about to tell him. "Uhhh Jae?" I say nervously while he looks up and murmurs "hmm" while ketchup drips down the corner of his mouth. I suddenly regret opening my mouth. "You have a lil something" he wipes it off and smiles. A wave of relief goes through my body. I start chewing on my straw and finally get the guts to speak. I was about to open my mouth when he says, " you will not believe the crazy day I had today." I go along with the conversation with out mentioning anything about the news. He starts telling me about a guitar and his moms reaction then the conversation starts drifting to him and his music. That's my cue. "About ur music, umm I have to tell you something." He nods his head in confusement. "Well, throughout the 2 hears of dating I had catch little glimpse of u singing... and it's not that bad. Then that night when u left I couldn't sleep so I went out for a walk and when I walked past your house I heard you practicing. I stayed and listened to you for quite a long time. Then today morning when you sang to me, I knew what I had to do." I stayed quiet. "Okayy... what did u do?"

A/N: okay okay ik I love leaving you guys hanging. But if this reaches atleast 5 votes then I'll continue because i dont even think there's any people interested anymore. Byeee.