Break it or fake it

Right after Mel left//Jaes pov// great. This isn't the first fight but it hell is the worst. How could I have not had this coming. I'm so stupid, I should've broken up with Nina after the little incident. (A/n the incident is the one at Mel's party) i grab my phone and start to dial Nina's number. This is it. I'm breaking up with her.
N:hey babe
J: don't call me that
N: what's wrong... Did u get in another fight
J: maybe
N: what the hell? Did you hurt her ?
J: ugh stop pretending to care ur her best friend and look at who ur calling babe
N: shut up jae I'm not doing this to hurt her I'm doing this because I like you.
J: whatever it's over
N: what!? Did she find out? Ugh u dick head!
J: bye
I hang up and grab the snacks and start munching on. Then I start thinking about Mel How could I make it up to her? Bribe her? Nah. Serenate? Nah. Confess? Maybe. Lie? Maybe.

Nina's pov// holy shit. I grab my keys and get in the car. I start driving to the park. Knowing Mel I predicted she stole his keys and left him there. Smooth. How could I have done this to her. I remember that my parent will be home thinking I'm studying in an hour. I start texting my mom.
N: hey mom I finished studying I'm gonna go over to Mel's house. Send
Ugh. I sigh. Ok here's the plan. I'm gonna pick up jae and we will go to her house. I will get in and try to relax Mel and tell her I texted him that text because we were planning on making a surprise on her. While I talk to her, jae will be outside waiting for my signal. When I signal him he will come and talk to Mel while I leave. Perfect. I just hope she buys it.

A/n// everything happened as Nina planned I just don't wanna get into detail cuz there's more stuff to come....hint hint. La banda! Any ways, let's keep going.

Jaes pov// "I'm sorry for overthinking it" she says while cuddling right next to me.
"It's okay babe what matters is that we are together again." I look at her and feel so guilty. This fight made me realize that I was so close to losing her and I tried to imagine what life without her could've been. Ugh. I can't bear loosing her. I look down at her and kiss her forehead. She was falling asleep and so was I. One of the reasons why I cheated on her was because believe it or not, she is still virgin. She said she wanted to wait for the perfect time. But that doesn't matter no more. As much as it bugs me, I don't really mind. At least I had her. I close my eyes and try to rest. That's when I hear a knock at her door. Who could it be? I get up carefully trying not to wake her up. I open the door slowly. Someone grabs me by the collar of my shirt and shoves my to the wall I open my eyes and ......

A/n// wowowow look at me, I posted 2 part in a day! I'm quite proud of my self lol any ways do u guys like the story so far?? Quite a bit of a suspense right there am I right? No? Okay at least I tried. Sorry for such a short chapter bit I'm sleepy so ya. Thanks for reading and please make sure to voteee!!!