Stitches

Jaes pov// I open my eyes and see Alex. Oh SHIT. I gulp and try to get away but it doesn't work.
A: GET HE HELL OUTA HERE
J:we aren't in a fight it was just a misunderstanding
A: I DONT FUCKING CARE
I leave and grab my keys. I get in my car and drive off. That was close. I get home and go upstairs. I then find this gift on my bed. Wth. It  had a note that say open me. It was a guitar. What? I don't know how to play guitar. I tried strumming to made up chords. Haha this is fun. I quickly went on YouTube and started watching tutorials. By less than an hour, I started getting the hang of it. I started looking a covers. I started thinking that if I'm gonna play guitar, I need to learn how to sing. I started putting karaoke on some songs and started singing. Not bad. I start looking up covers to see which song I should sing to Mel. Justin Bieber let's see. Sorry? Nah. What do u mean? Nah. Love yourself? Nah. Let's see one direction. What makes u beautiful? Nah. Best song ever? Nah. Little things? Nah. How about Shawn Mendez. Life of the party? Nah. Something big? Nah. Stitches? Yes!! I start searching up the the chords on Google and print them out. I spent all night practicing them. Finally at 2 in the morning I put the guitar back in it's bag and go to sleep.

Next morning// Mel's pov// I wake up and look to my right trying to find jae. No. He's gone oh well. I look at my phone and see a message from him. I clicked on it and it said.go outside. From jae. Hmm. I wonder what he's up to. I go real quick to my bathroom and do my hair. I get down stairs and open the door. Before I can say anything he starts strumming the chords to a familiar song.
I thought that I've been hurt before.
But no ones every left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
So I need someone to bring me back to life.
That's when I start smiling and singing with him.
Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
Better quit calling u my lover
Move on
When we are done singing I come up to him and gave him a huge hug. "I love you" he says. "I love you more"
He then tells me to meet him at in n out at 3:30. We say goodbye to eachother and then I go into my house. "Awe my little kid is learning what love is!" Squealed my mom holding a camera. "MOOOMMM! " I yell while blushing. "Yeah yeah I made an egg and bacon burrito! It's on the table, I'm going to go wake up ur dad." "YES my fave! Thank you soo much ma!" I respond while hugging her. I go to the table and grab my plate. Mmmmm this looks so good I can't wait to eat it! I quickly serve myself a cup of coffee because it's my bae and go to my living room. I turn on the tv and go on netflix. I click on vampire diaries. It's my absolute fave show! Other then pretty little liars, once upon a time, and the walking dead of course. I start watching it while I enjoy my breakfast. My dad comes downstairs. "Good morning melodia". He always calls me that idk why though. "Hey dad." I respond While gasping, "NOOO!" I start yelling because Ellena is making out with Damon!WHYY!?! SHES SUPPOSED TO BE WITH STEFAN! My mom just decides to change it to good morning america. UGH! I get up and put my plate in the sink and head to my room. 2:16 already?! I head to the bathroom. I have plenty of time till the date so I guess I just take a bubble bath with my bath bomb. I open my drawer full of bath bombs and choose the galaxy one. Ahh I love this one! I turn on the faucet and start taking off my clothes and makeup from last night. Once I'm done the bath is filled up I put my bath bomb in it and stare at it amazed. I then put a playlist on YouTube and jump in. I love Demi lovato ! I'm currently listening to stone cold. It's one of my fave songs. I hum to the music and close my eyes.