The Pilot

Mel's part of view VVV

Hey guys my name is melody but I liked to be called Mel. Umm where do I start? Okay I got it! I live in Puerto Rico with my mom, dad, and big brother ( Alex). He's VERY protective over me and my mom. Although it gets REALLY annoying. But he's not like that all of the time. This is his motto, no one mistreats my sister other than ME. So ... Yeah he's not that perfect or at least that's what I think. Anyways where was i... Oh yeah time to describe me. Let's see, I'm really short I'm like 5'1". I have brunette, straight but not that wavy hair, and my skin tone is a little darker than pale. My parents were born in Mexico but I was born here, in Puerto Rico. I'm a sophomore in a local high school. I have many friends but my two closest friends are Bailey and Nina. My boyfriend's name is jaime but we all call him jae. He's very funny and likes to tease me(author:by teasing I don't mean bulling) he likes dancing and is pretty popular. But he's a ladies guy which could be a good thing but bad at the same time a bad thing because he flirts too much and not just with me. Although I try to ignore it, it sometimes gets me a little jealous but at the end of the day, he's still my boyfriend. I like being in as many activities and clubs like for example, I'm the captain of cheer, I have this anti-bullying club, I'm in asb(also known as leadership) for other school activities, I have dance and soccer practices. Jae and me go to dance together every friday. At 4 which is 15 minutes after school. Now let's get into the story.

Friday Morning

Ps. Im usually a morning person so I don't need an alarm. Friday morning, yay! Last day of a busy school week! No more stress, but most importantly I have dance with jae. Although we see each other every day, this is my favorite time to be with him. I get out of my bed and go downstairs to make my coffee and get on Instagram. I put the coffee powder in the coffee maker and water. Scroll like, scroll like, scroll like. Awe bae just posted a picture of me with the caption #wce which means woman crush everyday! Let me see the picture. Tap. WHAT THE HELL! He posted one of the pictures that he screenshoted of when we were facetimeing. Ur probably like what's so bad about that. Well I look like an idiot laughing in that picture. He promised that he would delete it but he didn't! But he means well I guess haha. Anyway I liked and commented then I drank my coffee while going upstairs. I then pick out my clothes which are (the cover photo) some shorts and a baseball tshirt with maroon sleeves. I slip on my white converse and put my hair in a top messy bun then spray hairspray. I walk down the stairs in a fast pace. That's when I hear a honk outside. That means my ride is here. (Author: her ride is jae) I yell to my parents bye mom, bye dad. Grab my backpack and head out the door. There he is smiling and waving at me in his red convertible. He's so perfect it seems too good to be true. I jog to the car and sit in the shotgun where he heads for a kiss. Muah. I give him a quick kiss and wipe my pink lipstick mark of his lips and he smiles. Guess what princess he said. What? I said while I giggle. I love it when he calls me princess. He then takes out a jar that say things to do on a date with hearts everywhere. Awe thanks babe I say. I grab the jar and ask if I could open it . If you wanna ditch school. He said while smirking. I then went ahead and grabbed a piece of paper. The paper then said...

Authors note: hi guys I hoped you liked it make sure to follow my fan account @jaesdimples