One+

It was another typical Thursday evening. Ruby was at her boyfriend, Harry's apartment.

She was cuddle against his side whilst watching The Big Bang Theory. Then Harolds phone rang, it was Lux. Harry said that Cal called asking him if he wanted to meet at the club, of to which Harry happily agreed to. Then left her side.

"Hey babe, I'm going out with the boys. So order a Uber home. " He said, fiddling with his shoe lace.

"But I thought it was going to be just me and you tonight. A chill night. " She sighed.

"Oh come on, Ruby, don't be like that."

"I'm not being like 'that' " she said with finger quotations in the air. "It's just that you seem to be going out a lot lately. And we don't spend as much time as we used too. " Ruby sighed and then so did Harry.

"I understand, why don't you stay here until I get back? I promise I won't be gone for long. "

"I don't want to look after your drunken state Har-" She was cut off by the boy who had his hand on the door handle ready to leave.

"You won't need to. Okay? When I come back I'll give you all the cuddles and kisses you want" She gave him a soft smile. And with that he left her.

"Yeah. I love you too. " Ruby groaned, she then headed to Harry's room, jumping into his bed.

***

Ruby was awoken by the sound of keys and then a sudden noise of the door hitting the wall behind it.

It was Harry. Of course he was drunk. This always seems to happen. Harry would promise Ruby that he won't get drunk, not this time. But of course that promise was broken. It always did.

Ruby huffed when she saw Harry.

"Hey baby!' Harry said jumping on top of her and then nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck. Something he wouldn't do if he wasn't intoxicated.

"Harry, you promised!" He removed himself from he neck and she continued. "You said you wouldn't come home drunk!" Harry sighed at Ruby.

"Rubs it's okay, I'm fine and I'm not even that drunk" he said playing with her hair. "I guess, but I just..you know how much I hate it when you come home like this" and then with that Harry took her body and cuddled for the rest of the night.

~
This is bad, I apologise. It'll get better, I mean I hope and just bare with me. I had this as an imagine on my tumblr, but I wanted to continue it and have it different to that one :).

Also follow me on tumblr,, that's where I'm most active. Linked on my profile.