Two+

You didn't want to forgive Harry because this happened every time, it was like you was on a loop.

It was safe to say that your relationship with Harry was more Toxic than it had ever been. Just recently you was at the flat, you wanted to see if Harry wanted to go out for lunch since the weather has been so nice. But however Harry didn't care if the sun was shining bright; because he certainly wasn't.

He started yelling at you saying how inconsiderate you was being to him by distracting him from editing. Which was not you intention, but also he wasn't even editing. He was on twitter, a dm, you shouldn't see much else but you knew for sure that that was a dm between Harry and another person. Whom that maybe is another question.

Obviously Harold being himself, tried to make it up to you. He ended up taking you out for dinner instead of lunch. To when he apologised for 'be a dick'. You told him that it was okay but you kind of felt on edge by it; scared even. He reassured you that you should be feeling scared and that he was just having a rough day.

And the biggest lie: 'it won't happen again, I promise'.

On Monday, two days ago. He told you that he was going round the sidemen house to film so football videos with the lads so he'll be gone for a while. You nodding letting him know that that was fine and you was just going to stay at yours and catch up on Orange Is The New Black. That was at three pm and now it's eleven pm. You wasn't a crazed girlfriend that needed to know where her boyfriend was 24/7 but you know for a fact that filming a few football videos does not take this long; and now when it's dark, he should be headed home.

He hasn't messaged nor called you, you had messaged him only a few times just to check up on him. However he didn't reply.

It was two am until you had got a reply back, you feel asleep on you couch. You felt it vibrate next to you, waking you up. You glanced over to you phone from a text from Harry: 'Hey Rubs, sorry I didn't reply. Me and the lads went out after filming and my phone died xxx'  You left him on read and went to your bed going back to sleep.

That was two days ago, he hasn't bothered to message you unless you message him first. And you were becoming very sick and tiered of his games.