Part 2

ANNABETH'S POV

I saw Percy stab Gaia and felt immense joy, but it only lasted I little while. Percy caught his breath and didn't notice Gaia swinging her sword. I let loose a bloodcurdling scream as her sword sliced Percy's chest. He just stood there, looking at Gaia as she turned to dust. He stumbled and we all rushed towards him. Jason caught him before he hit the ground and layer him down. We crowded around him and he looked up at us. When he spoke, his voice broke my heart. It was croaky and it sounded like he was in so much pain. "Hey guys, I'm pretty stupid huh." I felt tears streaming down my face. "Annabeth, don't cry." I snapped into action. "Does anyone have some Ambrosia and Nectar?!" Piper handed me a canteen of Nectar. I opened his mouth and dribbled I little into his mouth. He smiled at the taste and I could see his pain subside a little, but the wound didn't heal at all. Frank gave him a square of ambrosia, but I don't think it helped. Pain was still etched on his face, and I tell it was hard for him to speak. "Leo, I didn't know you that much, but you helped us so many times. Don't feel like your the seventh wheel, because you not. Without you, none of this would have happened and Gaia would be marching on Olympus" he turned to Piper. "You have saved us on so many occasions because of your charmspeak. Waking up Festus? That was amazing." He looked at Hazel and smiled. She burst into tears and gave him a hug. "Hazel, don't let your curse hold you back. You are the most amazing 13 year old I've ever met. And Frank. Chinese-Canadian-baby-man. Thank you man. For everything. It's not your fault Annabeth and I fell into Tartarus, so don't beat yourself up over it. There's nothing you or anyone could have done." I could feel my heartbreaking every time he spoke. This was his final speech. He was resigned to the fact that he...he...he was about to die. I started sobbing and he reached out and held my hand. Everyone was crying now. "Jason, you were like the brother I never had." Jason shook his head. "Are. Not were, are. You are going to be fine Perce. We'll get you back to camp." He just shook is head and smiled. I let loose a sob and he turned towards me. "Annabeth, I will love you forever. Dont forget about me, okay? But, I want you to move on. Please. Don't get caught up in the past." I grasped his hand "I love you, too. I will always love you. Please, don't die on me. I can't live without you!" I lent down and kissed him. I so hoped it wasn't our last kiss. "I'll be waiting for you in Elysium." With that, he closed his eyes. It may as well have been me dieing though, that's how I felt. I crumbled. I clutched his shirt and cried histerically. Gaia had just ripped out my heart and through down on the ground where she preceded to dance and squish it into a million tiny pieces. Oh gods, what am I gonna tell Poseidon? Everyone was crying. I didn't realize they cared so much, but it didn't matter. Percy had just...died.