I dare you to...

Hermione's P.O.V

"YAY!, this is so exciting!" Ginny blurts out for the one thousand time, literally she been saying that for the past hour and it's getting really annoying.

"Ginny for the last time, grow up and calm down it's just a game night, nothing to get all jumping!" I say with a hint of annoyance in them.

"Ugh fine, buts just to exciting, you should be excited" she replied

"And why should I be excited?" I asked

"Don't play dumb with me Hermione Jean Granger! You know why you should be so excited." I blushed at the thought of what is going to happen tonight. I have to be honest I am a little excited tonight and meeting Draco. Ginny smirks and burst into a fit of laughter. Harry looked at me with a knowing smile.

"Ha. You see, look Harry she's blushing she so thinking of Malfoy and what's going to happen tonight. This is going to be a exciting night even though we are surrounded by snakes." She says for the one thousand and one times, I'm getting frustrated. Ugh.

"Ginny Weasley I sweat if you say 'it's going to be the most exciting night' again I will not hesitate hexing you!" When I said that Harry burst end out laughing, I looked at him like he lost his mind or something.

"Sorry...you guys have just said those word one... thousand and one time" I looked at him , yap he lost his mind.

I just spoke my head and started to wake towards the Room of Requirements. I walked in front of it three times, thinking really hard on the games night, Harry and Ginny watched every move I make. "Hermione what are you doin..." I put my hand in front of her face mentioning her to be quite, I started to walk in front of the wall again, suddenly an old wooden door appeared in front of us. I smiled and I hesitantly knocked on the door. Soon after the door opened by Draco, as soon as he saw me I couldn't stop staring at his eyes. He notice them winks at me and causing a smirk to play on his lips and a deep blush plays on my cheeks. What is with him and winking at people, smirking and making me blush?

"Come on in guys, nice seeing you here Potter" giving Harry a manly hug. I looked at them in shook even Ginny looked shocked at what we saw I front of us. They both looked at us and bursted out laughing. When they finally settled down, Draco lead us to the centre of the room. The middle of the room there were a couple of black leather love seats, and a couple of the seats are already taken. There in front of me were Pansy Parkinson, ugh don't like her at all, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and Astoria Greengrass. I smiled at Astoria cause me and her are friends, she smiled back and stood up and gave me a hug. I waved at the others and they waved back instead of Pansy. I sat in one of the love seats and Draco sits right next to me, I instantly started to blush and I looked down at my shoes letting my hair fall covering my face. I could feel his gaze at the back of my head, burning holes in my back, I try my best not to look at him so I kept looking at my shoes or at someone that is not Draco. Ginny and Harry sat opposite of me and Draco, she winked at me. Seriously what is with people and winking at me? My thought were interrupted by laughter I saw Blaise and Theo making kissing noises at me and Draco, I looked at Draco he was giving Blaise and Theo and death glare. Blaise stood up walked in the middle and placed a bottle on the floor and I instantly know hat we were going to play.

"TRUTH OR DARE BABY!" Blaise yelled, everyone started to laugh instead of me, I hate truth or dare.

An hour as past and we were still playing truth or dare, Harry had to sit on Draco's lap, After a few crazy Dares and embarrassing Truth the bottle landed on me. Oh no.

"Truth or Dare Mione?" Blaise asked me with a evil grin on his face, this is not going to be fun.

"Umm truth" I say

"Oh come one Moine, live a little" Ginny yelled at me.

I hesitate for a while, but just can't stand Ginny puppy face "Ugh fine, Dare" I surrendered. Everyone cheered.

"Nice, okay I dare you to... drum role plz" Blaise started and the others drum rolled

"Kiss Draco for 10 seconds." He finishes with an evil smile. Oh dammit.

Draco's P.O.V

I instantly glared at. Blaise and he just smirked at me and winked, Theo and Harry bursted into a fit of laughter and they both started o role on the floor. I glared at Blaise and he smiles innocently , that son of a bitch! I looked down at Hermione and see her blushing as always. She looked up at me and I raised my eyebrow at her and she bowed her head and glared at Blaise.

"Well come on stop staring at me and kiss Draco." They boys started to wolf whistle and the girls started to giggle like idiots.

"Ugh fine!" She says and moves closer to me. She stares at me and she leans in. I didn't hesitate kissing her back, we deepened the kiss and sparks flew around us and those colourful muggle things that fly in the sky in night in every corner of the room. I could feel electric currents running through my body. I have never felt this with anyone else. My hands settled on her waist and her arms were raped around my neck and she started to play with my hair. I didn't realise that we've been kissing for more that ten seconds. Blaise and Theo needed to me and Hermione apart, I glared at both of them and the wiggled their eyebrows.

"What you two have been snogging for two minutes, we needed to pull you to apart before it went out of hand." Theo exclaimed. I widened my eyes and looked at Hermione. She was trying to hide her Blush and her smile. The girls started giggle and the boys started to laugh at me, I shook my head at their childish attitude. I looked back at Hermione and find her looking down at her shoes I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"If it makes you feel better, I really enjoyed that kiss" I kissed her cheek and leaned back watching her expression. She blushed even deeper if that's possible. I smiled proudly.

"Come on Mione!" Harry yelled from across the room.

"Ohh yeah" Hermione leaned forward and I can't help but get a small peak at her arse, she looked back at me and I quickly looked the other way and started to scratch the back of my neck. I looked back at her and she smirked. She spins the bottle and it landed on Harry. She smiles evilly at him.

"Harry truth or dare?"

"Umm... dare" he replays.

"Play seven minutes in heaven with Ginny in that closet" pointing at the closet while smirking. Harry glared at her and Ginny is clearly blushing. I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore I bursted out laughing and rolled on the ground while holding my stomach.

"Ohh shut up Malfoy!" He snapped at me I just stoke my young eat him. He shook his head and grabbed Ginny's hand and led her towards the closet, they closed the door behind them and Hermione started the timer. When the seven minutes finished Theo yelled "alright love birds come out" Ginny came out with her cheeks burning and Harry's hair messy.

What a night