Falling For Fangs

"Olin, can we talk.?" I texted him.

We have been getting closer lately and I kinda liked it. Other than Tax I didn't really have anyone to talk to. And why would I want to talk about Tax to Tax?

"Sure." My phone buzzed.

" Is it wrong of me to be jealous of Tax's cousin? They're always together and I know they're family but it still bothers me." I type back.

"Of course not. Every one gets jealous. I know I do." I was relieved.

Suddenly I felt bad.

" What should I do?" Nervously texting before sending.

"Tell him how you feel, put your foot down." I read.

"I can't. I wouldn't even know how."

"Don't feel bad for being jealous. I'd say rethink being with him. It's okay to be mean." He replied.

I've thought about leaving Tax many times, not because I didn't love him but we were drifting.

"You deserve better and to be happy with someone who will treat you right, you've told me how he treats you. Are you happy with him?"

My face fell. Was I happy? I used to be, and sometimes we have our good days but they don't out weigh the bad.

"Sometimes. But I'm gonna keep pretending on days I'm not. " I reply.

"So more no than yes.?" He replied fast.

"Maybe.. He said he would call me later."

"Put your foot down!!!"

I felt him smirk.

"I don't want to be lonely." I text back.

I know if I been up with him I'd have to return his stuff an be lonely forever. Forced to buy cats.

"You'll find another boyfriend." He texted

"I'm awkward and sometimes unappealing to the eye. I attract weirdos and psychos."

"Nah."