Chapter Three

My alarm screamed and I almost fell out of bed. I looked over, 5:45. Great.

I decided to get up after a major debate in my head. I could hear Wyatt crying across the hall.

'Salem, get your brother.' I heard my mom say

'Well good morning to you too.' I thought back.

'Oh hi honey.' Smart ass...

I walked over to Wyatt s room and opened the door. His bear was levitating away from him and he couldn't figure out how to get it back down. I grabbed the ugly bear out of the air and placed it in the crib. I picked up my baby and walked down to the kitchen.

"He made his bear levitate." I said fixing him a bottle.

"Do you see!? He is developing faster than any human baby."

"He's not a human baby mom..." I smirked. She smacked my arm lightly.

"Well nobody but us know that." She replied

"I think he will be a good little witch." I smiled and pinched his little cheeks. He is to cute I thought.

"I'm off. I love you." I said walking out of the door with Wyatt.

I walked to Mrs. Richards house and got Wyatt all settled in, snapping him a fresh pair of clothes and his diaper bag.

I made my way to Callis house when I heard someone behind me. I decided not to turn around.

Bzzt Bzzt

I looked down at my phone.

"Nice sweats.(;"

Olin...

I spun around and he was in my face.

"Wearing that to school? Not that you don't look uh. Fabulous."

I laughed and realized I was still in my pajamas.

"I was gonna change at Calli's. Plus its like 6:30 in the morning, what are you doing out here.?"

Stalker much.

"I always go running in the mornings. I noticed you and decided to catch up." He said, lying obviously.

"Oh, okay." I didn't bother to argue, to early.

"So meet me in front of the school still?" He asked.

I almost forgot. Dang, I liked him but I just broke up with Tax not even a full day ago.

"Sure, see ya." I said. I walked on to Calli's. I knew she was still asleep.

I snuck in Calli's house and crept up the stairs to her room. Her door was locked. I snapped myself in and I climbed in her bed with her. Every day since third grade I did this. Whether it be morning, noon, or night.

"I'm going to kill you Salem." I heard her mumble from under her pillow.

"Good morning gorgeous." I said cheerfully. She hated mornings. I was tolerant of them. Not loving them but not hating them either.

"Go away." She said something after that but it wasn't very audible.

I snuggled closer and lifted her pillow, placing it down over my head.

"Your breath smells.. "I said choking.

"Yours does too." She laughed.

Her seven o clock alarm went off and she ripped out of bed, her hair in a nappy bun and her clothes hanging off.