Chapter Two

"Yeah, I know. With Chelsea. AIDS probably. Haha if we're lucky. Alright love you too grams."

I hung up the phone and sunk deeper into the covers. Snuggling myself and listening to music. Today was rough.

bzzt bzzt

I looked at my phone and sure enough, Olin Blake himself texted me.

"Are you okay, you were really zoned out at school and I didn't see you after sixth."

I smiled, "Yeah I'm fine. I should have known better. Oh well. Off to buy me millions of cats."

"You won't need those. Guys will be lined up once they know you're single."

Ha, that's funny.

"Ha maybe. I'm kinda awkward and unappealing to look at. Nobody would want me."

"I don't know about all that, but I do know any guy would be lucky to have you."

"Thanks Olin."

I decided to call Calli. I popped myself home after sixth and didn't bother to wait for her.

"Hello.?" I swear, dumb as a bat.

"Hey." I said. Scrunching my toes I'm my socks.

"Did you teleport home after sixth?!" She yelled. Sheesh

"Yeah, me and Tax broke up an I didn't feel like walking. Lazy, I know."

"What, why?" Her voice sincere.

"He was cheating on me with Chelsea."

"His cousin?" She giggled.

"Clearly not his cousin."

"Get dressed, were going out."

"What? It's a Tuesday. I have Wyatt." Oh Lord. Here we go..

" Make Jameson watch him."

"You know what I'd have to do in order for him to do that. I'm broke."

Just then 20$ appeared in my lap and I smiled. Tax never let me go out with Cal ever since we got lost in New Orleans.

"Fine." I said. Giving in.

"Yes! I'll be over in the charger to get you in 20. Be cute.!"

I hung up and looked over at Wyatt. Once I got home earlier I was to lazy and tired from crying I just snapped him and his stuff home and put him in his hammock baby swing I had installed in my room. He was asleep and would stay that way at least until mom or I got home.

I climbed out of my nice warm bed and over to where he was sleeping, I kissed his cheek and scooped his little body into my arms. He never opened his eyes but he knew he was safe.

I took us to the living room and Jameson wasn't there so we popped into his room. He was sucking face with his girlfriend of the week

"What do you want?!" He yelled in between kisses.

"Watch Wyatt. He's asleep. I'll just uh." I looked around and discovered Jamesons room was nasty. "Here."

I handed him over. "Just make him a bottle, if you can't figure it out just uh POP one up in the microwave" That was code for snap your fingers and a bottle will appear.

"Whatever. Money better be in my wallet later."

"Yeah yeah. Love you."

He smiled at Wyatt sleeping and I walked out. I heard his girlfriend say she wanted one and he laughed.