Chapter Eight

Elaina's POV

I felt a strong pain in my stomach. I decided myself from the boring political conversation and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door and slid downto the cold tile floor. It was a paralyzing pain.

"What the-" Olin lashed in the bed next to me. Blood was being pumped into him.

"You did this to me!" I was furious. I ripped the tubes from my arms and stood up. Becoming dizzy due too the lack of blood in myself. I sat back down as my head began to throb with pain.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you again." He whispers, turning away from me.

"Well you did, what we're you thinking?" I rubbed my pulsating temples.

"I hurt you so much last time. I don't want to put you in danger." He placed his hand on the small of my back.

"Just be careful. We are connected now. What you do happens to me too." I created back into bed with him and snuggled up close. He pulled the tubes from him arms and held me. He was weak.

"You need to drink." He pushed away from me.

"No, I can't. I'll be fine." He was stubborn.

I rolled over and straddled him softly. I learned down and kissed his neck. He managed, his hands finding my hips.

"Please baby. You need to drink. You're only gonna get worse if you don't."

He leaned up and I felt him kiss my neck sloppily. I let him continue. I felt his fans go in deep. It sing but the familiar pleasure returned. Causing me to bring into him. Manning along with me. I felt his grip on my tighten. His strength can't back faster than I expected.

"Stop before I rip those clothes off of you." He growled, kissing me where he bit.

"Umm." I heard from the door. I blushed and rolled off of him. My mother standing at the door.

"I see you're awake. And Olin you look healthy." She drug out the weird as if it had a deeper meaning. I felt light headed, standing up and fainting.

"You have to drink from me Lana." Olin's voice was distant.

I was scared.