Chapter Four

Salem' s POV

»»»»»»»»»»»»

It's been a week since I saw Chloe with Olin. Apparently it's everyday. I honestly thought he liked me but I guess he was just gonna use me. Story of my life.

I lay in bed with my brother in one arm an my phone in then other. Candles flickering in the dark of my room. I hate lonely Saturdays..

Bzzt Bzzt

New Text From: Olin..):<

"Let me explain"

I laughed, "What?"

"You won't believe me. Can I come over.?"

I looked down at Wyatt. Just me and him here.

"Fine." Why not?

I snapped myself a little more appealing. Fixingng my hair into a straight high pony tail. My sweatpants becoming my black shorts and my white shirt with my name on the back becoming my white "I'm prettier in the dark" pullover, now clean. My makeup fixing from the streaky mess to a more natural but pretty look.

I heard the doorbell ring and I texted, "Come in, it's unlocked, baby's asleep."

He veered up the stairs and into my room.

"This better be good." I said quiet and mindful of the baby.

He walked close to me, and whispered in my ear.

"I'm a vampire."

My heart stopped and I froze. I should have known.

He wasn't pale like vampires, he didn't have black hair and he wasn't sparkly in the light. He was hot and tan.

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you." Yeah right.

I snapped Wyatt to his crib across the wall and flung Olin against the wall. Never leaving my spot.

"How dare you come in my house, how dare you kiss me. You know why vampires and witches can't be together.!"

I was mad, no furious. I wanted to rip this blood suckers throat out and feed it to my dog.

"Please, let. Me. explain." He panted, my magic cutting off his air supply.

"Why,? So you can make me bond you and become your blood donar?! I think not." I yelled.

"I love you." I had heard those words before.

I let him down off the wall but never out of my grip. I asked him to sit at the end of my bed.

"You want me." He said. It was true, I did. Vampires have an addictive quality in their venom. even kissing one makes them irresistible. Being a witch all of my senses heightened. But witches had this same quality.

He wanted to be with me more than I did him. And he knew it. Once we were bound he wouldn't be able to control himself around me. Like a love sick puppy dog. We could mentally speak and would be linked in every way possible. But he would only be able to drink my blood or he would die. And I would have to drink from him once every month.

Bonding was like marriage only eternally. Witches and vampires weren't enemies but we're looked down upon seeing the risks. It was dangerous.

"You want me more." I said back.

"Very true."

"I saw you with Chloe." I said, mock-hurt.

"She is just my fix. Nothing emotional. just food. I swear."

I wanted to believe him, kiss him, love him. But he was bad news.

"Whatever." I let him go from my grip and with his lightning speed he was lying on top of me. Inches from my face.

"Can I kiss you.?" His eyes hypnotizing me. I leaned up and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him further on me. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth. I explored his mouth with my tongue as he did with his.

He wrapped his arms around me and we continued our make out. I felt his hands go up the back of my shirt and scrapping my back. I pulled his hair lightly and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I felt him harden up. His hands finding my bra clip and undoing it. I felt his hands on my skin. Drawing shapes into my shoulder blades. I snapped and his shirt was gone. My hand outlining his abs. He smiled and pulled the covers down.

Finding my hips, his hands rested there. I pushed my way into his mind.

"You know we can't."

"But I need you." He thought back, still kissing me.

"Not yet."

"Whatever you say."

He kissed my jaw line and down to my neck. I knew it was coming so I held my breath. At lest after he bites me he won't be able to drink from Chloe again. Not without getting sick.

His fangs extended and scrapped my skin. I tugged his shoulders and he sank in. Fist pain then pleasure. I moaned loudly. Kicking myself for enjoying this .

I pressed my whole body on him, which in turn made him moan.

Once he was done he licked the spot he had just bitten and looked down at it. He smiled at me and kissed me.

I snapped and we were both fully clothed. I kissed his lips lightly and he sat up. Straddling me. "I don't want to leave."

I smiled. I charmed my blood. Now he was hopelessly in love with me. If he kissed any other girl he would get sick, if he drank anyone's blood but mine he would get sick. I was in control and that's how I liked it.

»»»»»»»»»

Olin's POV

»»»»»»»»»

God she is perfect. Her blood tasted like heaven. Rich an creamy. I couldn't get enough.

I walked out of her house and back to my house. Floating on air. I was in love with Salem Robbins and I didn't care who knew it.