Chapter Seven

"Alright sweety, let's get you into the shower yeah?" I heard Calli say, my arms stop locked around Olin's neck.

"Yeah right, Uhm. Olin could you go?" I said sheepishly, looking down at my hands now in my lap.

"I'll be downstairs. Just call if you need me." I smiled and nodded, Calli shood him out of the room an helped me towards the tub where she had drawn a bath for me.

"Thanks." I undressed and she closed her eyes as she helped me into the bubbly water. I quickly covered my chest with my arms as she opened her eyes.

"Now let's get you cleaned up before Olin comes back."

"What happened Cal?" She massaged my head and I closed my eyes.

"He drank to much from you at the store so he rushed you home. You were out for some time." She smiles and laughed.

When I was all clean she helped me out and black into my room to dress me.

I pulled on a black thong and a white and black lacy bra, sliding into a huge white crew necked t shirt.

"Now while you were asleep I went online and got you this."

"Oh Cal." It was a beautiful silver strapless dress with white sparkles sprinkled along the bust. I had silver pumps and my uncle's necklace. It was a silver 13 KINGS crown. Me and my cousin Eliza had matching ones. He was the leader of the most feared gang in London. Now she ran it. My dad's family didn't get powers, so none of them even know about us. Which is okay, they're all stuck up.

After getting dressed snapped my hair into loose curls and my makeup done like I had saw on Tumblr.

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. Anything down my dress before walking over to Wyatt's room. He was asleep in his crib. I smiled at his and black jeans, a white onesie and a great sweater appeared on his tiny body. Shipping him up and carrying him down the stairs.

Olin's eyes grew as wide as saucers the minute I stepped off the last stair. Smoking a cigarette, Jameson flashed his dimples. He was wearing dark jeans, a white v neck and a blazer with a silver tie.

My mother was equally stunning. She had a loose neck but right for black dress on. Her naturally curly hair now straight siren her back. She had silver heels and a silver tree pregnant hung from the chain around her neck. She was beautiful.

I placed Wyatt down in his high chair now that he was awake, Walking over to Olin and kissing his neck. I wanted him to bite me, take me back upstairs and kiss me until I couldn't feel my lips but we were running behind.

#####

Olin's POV

She was gorgeous. Her hair fell to the middle of her back with her curls. The dress fit perfectly on her and those geeks made her legs go on for days. I know I love her. But I can't drink from her again. I don't know how to connect myself around her. I'll go out later for a small while she's at the dinner with her family.

I walked her to the limo and kissed her cheek lightly. I was beyond hungry, and now it was my turn to go to dinner.

I watched them drive off, I asked back inside to tell Calli goodbye when I heard her on the phone.

"Yeah, she just left. Okay. I love you too."

I wondered who she was talking to buy my stomach growled loudly, clouding my thoughts. I smiled and said my goodbyes.

I grabbed my keys and headed to the car, the bar was about a mile away and I needed to go home and clean up.

I unlocked the door to the old Victorian style home. The floor crashed under my feet.

"Close the bloody door so-," He sniffed loudly into the air and within a second his hand was wrapped around my throat.

"Witch."

I gulped loudly. He was much older than me main him stronger. I was only half vampire. My mother died giving birth to me. Cold air rushed into my lungs, breaking my thought. He was back on the couch with his scotch in hand.

He was wearing a bloody once white v neck t shirt and black paid boxers. I glanced down to find two half naked women with clear bite marks all over what skin was exposed to the cool air.

"Father you promised.." I shook my head,

"Am I supposed to starve?!" He boomed. It wasn't worth the fight that was about to follow.

"No father." I whispered. Slowly making my way up the granite state case and down the hall which was darkened by large, thick velvet curtains.

My room was multiple shades of gray. I had light gray carpet and dark gray walls. Medium gray and black for squares blankets on my bed with matching pillows. A dark mahogany bed frame sat in the middle of the back wall, along with a matching dresser to the left and computer desk on the opposite wall to the left.

Narrator POV

Olin welcomed the smell of cologne and blood. Him and his father have stayed in this large house for a month now. Their servers moving with them where ever they go.

He changed into dark blue jeans, a gray v neck and a black leather jacket. Molding his hair normally shaggy brown hair into a side up swoop. Spraying himself down and heading back downstairs.

"I'm out for dinner, would you like me to bring you back one?" He asked meaning a girl.

"No son, thanks though. And aren't you with that witch? if you from from anyone but her you'll become very sick. Believe me, I know."

His father passed out drunk on the couch, Olin rolled his eyes and continued out the front door. Closing the home in darkness.

It was rounding 7:30. Salem wouldn't be back until 10, so he had plenty of time to find a girl and have a snack.

He approached the bar and shut the car off. He stepped out of the car and adjusted his collar.

The bar wasn't too full, there was a girl at the high counter drinking what smelt like cherry coke mixed with rum. Her blood would taste good but not as good as Salems.

After an hour of sitting there talking to her, he led her to the back and began kissing her neck.

He stuck his teeth into her skin. After a few sips he began to feel sick. But not being able to stop.

The girl was dead and he felt like he was about to be too. A sharp pain creepy into his stomach. Paralyzing him.