Chapter 7

"And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband for the past weeks". This can't be true. These words have been going around my mind for hours; at least that's what it felt like. I shake my head and I'm literally putting so much effort in keeping my tears from shedding. I'm trying so hard to speak but the words won't come out.
"Oh, don't bother sweetheart, I know what he's been up to. I bet he didn't tell you a thing... did you, Harry?", Angela says as she's walking towards him.
His eyes are looking at mine, and he takes a step back to avoid his... wife. I can't even believe it. Why do things like that happen to me? One second everything is absolutely perfect, and the other, the butterfly effect happens. A complete disaster.
"Margarita, wait, please", Harry says but I find myself running away from him.

I'm crying, I'm crying a lot. I go to the women's bathroom, a place I've never been before. I look myself at the mirror. "Why? Why did you fell for a man so quickly?"
Samantha walks in. She looks at me in complete wonder and curiosity. She approaches me, but she's not that close to me. I can feel that this is going to be the first time she's ever comforted someone.
"Uhm... Ar- are you okay? I mean, that's none of my business but you're the only person I -kind of- like. Still, if you don't want to tell me anything I wouldn't mind. At all.", she tells me, as she fixes her black, curly hair into a ponytail.
"Actually...", I say and I can hear her huff. "Actually I really appreaciate that. Thank you, but, I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm fine". I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm alright. I keep repeating that to myself.
"Well, um, I finish work at 1am so, um, we could go to the bar... or something... I don't know if that's a good idea though", Samantha says. Now that I got to talk to her a little, she seems nice.
"I would like that. Thank you. See you there", I reply, and smile at her. "Sure", she says and walks out of the bathroom. I should, too, because I have to find and keep up with Dr. Bell. I have bigger worries than... him. I'm a surgeon. I have patients. "Duty calls", I tell myself, as my pager beeps.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi everyone! After a 1 year break off of Wattpad, I'm finally back with Chapter 7 of 'The Bar'! I'm really happy to be back & writing! I apologise for this chapter being so short and quick, I had been offline for quite a while, but I will improve, I'll be good again, I promise! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas (if you do celebrate)!
Kisses and I'll see you tomorrow!