Chapter 6

I get back home and my head feels dizzy as hell. Steph, Paul and Samantha are still at the bar and are probably drinking the 11th round of beer. When I get out if my beloved car, I see another one parked outside my house. It looks familiar.
-"It's 3 in the morning, what are you doing here? Only wolves are awake at this time" I tell Harry, who's sitting on my doorsteps.
-"Guess I'm a wolf. Actually, you are one as well. We're both awake, you're going inside and I'm standing right here. Are you going to invite me in or...?" he says and that sexy smirk makes a great appearance.
-"Or...!" I say and laugh.
-"You name it!" he says with a tone full of hirony. Right when I get inside, he pushes the door before I even close it and kisses me.
-"Ah, you changed your mind! How lovely, you want to sleep together tonight!" he says and goes upstairs. "What the hell", I whisper and then laugh out loud. I follow him and we enter my bedroom. We both take our shirts off and at that moment, I freeze.
-"Your tattoos..." I say, with admiration.
-"Yeah, what about them? Don't you remember the first time?".
-"No, how could I remember...? H-how many do you have?".
-"Fifty six and counting. The handshake, the boat and the mermaid are my favourite ones" he says at the same time I look at his arms and chest.
-"They're all really pretty" I say and smile. He smiles back and grabs my waist to kis me. I let him, of course. He sits on my bed with only his boxers on and I'm on top of him. He kisses my neck softly and I feel my heart beating extremely fast. He goes down to my chest, both of his hands on my bum. After a couple of minutes, I find myseld naked with Harry under the sheets, once again.

Three perfect weeks together with Harry have passed and I have never felt happier or more alive. His still sleeping, with his arms around me, hugging me. The white alarm goes off.
-"Goodmorning, wolf" he says with an unbelievable hoarse and bass, yet so sexy obviously, voice and kisses me on the forehead.
-"Goodmorning, McHot". Seriously? Did I just say that?
-"McHot?" he repeats and laughs. I've never heard him laugh that hard.
-"Stop it! I, uh... I invented that username when I joined the team. I didn't know we would end up a couple".
-"We're a couple?" he says, with a serious face. I freeze and I can feel my face turning red. "I'm kidding, ha!". Stupid McHot and his ice-cold jokes.
-"Of course you were" I say and get off the bed to get ready for work. I pick a random pair of flared jeans, I don't think I even own a pair of slim ones, and a white T-shirt. I put them on and head to the bathroom. I take my pink toothbrush and I wet it. Then I apply my favourite toothpaste, with peppermint flavour. I brush my teeth really well and when I'm done, I wash my mouth with water. I then take my mouthwash and do gargles for almost 3 minutes. I brush my hair and put one side behind my ear and then all of it behind my back. Ordinary me. I walk back to my room and Harry isn't there. I go downstairs, actually feeling sad, to have some good breakfast, as I'm working 18 hours today.
-"I made you Capuccino with pancakes. I hope you, uh, like it" Harry says and scares me, because I didn't see him there. Making breakfast. For me.
-"I thought you left, please don't do that again" I say and he kisses me, for the billionth time.
-"Promise. Now, eat your breakfast we have to go" he says and so I do.
When I'm done, I grab my car keys and my bag and head to my car. "I'll see you at work" I say and he air-kisses me. I get inside and turn the radio on. So you can drag me through hell if it meant I could hold your hand, I would follow you 'cause I'm under your spell and you can throw me to the flames, I would follow you. My favourite song is playing and I can't help but sing along.
When I park my car at the parking lot and the hospital, I see Harry sitting on his car and looking towards me, probably waiting for me. I get out of my car and walk to Harry. "Ready?" he says and I nod affirmatively. As we're heading to the entrance of the hospital, he stops.
-"Go inside" he says with an incredibly serious tone.
-"What happened?" I ask completely nervous.
-"Go inside. Now. I'll find you later" he replies and I do as he said. When I get in the hospital, I don't go to the locker rooms but instead, stay there and look at him. He's heading towards a woman. A really pretty woman, with blonde hair. She's wearing high heels, black pants and a fur coat. Contrary to Harry she's smiling and it looks like Harry is yelling. I'm starting to get extremely anxious and I have to go outside to see what's happening. Something inside me tells me to better back off but I shake my head, as a sign that I'm going to see what's going on. I walk towards him, when he turns around.
-"I told you to get inside. You should've stayed there".
I'm indifferent to what he said and I look at the woman.
-"Who are you?" I ask with a suspicious and nervous voice. I feel like I'm going to cry. I need to know what's happening. I look back at Harry who looks as upset, angry and sad as I do.
-"I'm Angela. Angela Styles. And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband for the past weeks".