Chapter 40: Keep Living Part 2

Bailey's POV

We made it to Woodbury. There were two people guarding the gates, Tyreese and Sasha.

(I know they come to the prison earlier but I forgot about that so haha)

They wouldn't open the gates until Karen said it was ok. She also told them what The Governor did to their people. Tyreese asked us why we were here.

"We were coming to finish this." Rick said. "Until we saw what The Governor did."

"He really killed them?" Tyreese asked.

We all nodded and Tyreese and Sasha looked shocked. He must've been really good at keeping who he really was a secret.

"Karen told us Andrea left and was headed for the prison." I said. "She never made it. We think she might still be here."

We thought Andrea snuck out and if The Governor got her she would be in the room where he had Glenn and Maggie. Just walking through the town I felt my skin crawl. I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Bailey?" Someone asked.

I look over and I couldn't believe it. It was Mya. I run over to her.

"I thought you got out." I said. "I couldn't find you after the attack."

"I tried." She said. "But The Governor's men found me. What are you doing here?"

"We're here to get our friend, Andrea." I answered. "Have you seen her here?"

"Yes." Mya said. "The Governor locked her up. Follow me."

We knew exactly where she would be locked up because it's obvious that it's the same place where Glenn and Maggie were but we followed her anyway.

Once we arrived it was just as dark and gross looking as last time. We saw the door and my heart dropped. There was blooding on the floor coming from inside. Rick quickly opens the door. I look around and see a dead walker on the floor. But it wasn't Andrea. I turn my head and she's sitting in the corner looking so exhausted.

"Andrea!" Michonne said.

We all gathered around her. She was pale and sweating.

"I tried to stop them." She said sounding weak.

Michonne feels her forehead.

"You're burning up." She said.

She moves her jacket and shows us her collarbone. She's bitten.

"Judith? Carl?" She asked. "The rest of them?"

"Us." Rick said. "The rest of us."

That made her smile weakly.

"Are they alive?" Andrea asked.

I look at Daryl. Merle died. I didn't want to tell her but I was worried what Daryl would think. But he shakes his head at me meaning to not tell her.

"Yeah their alive." I said.

Andrea smiles and looks at Michonne.