Chapter 7:

A/N: I just died in feels on chapter 416, it was so perfect and that gruvia hug is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing .

Pls look past the errors and mistakes.

Chapter 7:

~'~

Gray pressed his forehead on hers, inhaling her scent, he closed his eyes savoring this moment. It felt like he was standing in the middle of a garden full of lavender. Peaceful and calming.

The contentment he felt when she had in his arms were disturbed when she started laughing. Immediately, he cracked an eye at her.

She distanced herself a few cm's away from him.

"What's funny?" he asked, his eyebrow reaching his hairline.

Curly hairs fly on her sides as she shook her head no. "It's just...i'm happy" she smiled sweetly at him.

The onyx-eyed man was surprised from what she had said. Slowly, a smile crept on his handsome face. Well, saying his glad was an understatement. He'd almost released a sigh of relief when she said that.

It felt like it's his first time having a woman in his arms. Anxiety and nervousness made his heart go beating like it wanted to jump out of his chest.

He was aware that his room was well lighted so why did it seem like she's the only one his eyes could see. She looked like some kind of a moon goddess, her skin looked like she was bathed by the moonlight, pale yet glowing. Her curly blue hair cascading down her shoulders like a waterfall. But what amazed him and always made his breath hitch up were her cobalt cat-like eyes, eyes that held child-like innocence but could be seductive if you stare for too long, pools that could trap you into a never-ending thirst.

Juvia watched as Gray watched her. She felt like her blood was singing and unexplainable tingling sensation coursed through her spine, giving her a pleasurable chill.

Seeing her blushed some more made his blood rush, making him dizzy and hot. "Juvia"

He swore his heart skipped a beat when their eyes met

"C-can...can I kiss you?"

It took a moment before she replied but nevertheless she agreed. With a soft nod and a shy peeked at him, she bashfully closed her eyes.

Juvia had to refrain herself from sighing when his large cold hands curve against the seemingly hot cheeks of hers. She could feel him move closer and closer, his breath caressed her skin and just like what she concluded when his lips claimed hers, she knew she's still under his spell.

He gently coaxed her lips with his, afraid that she might change her mind. His hands left the smooth feel of her cheeks to wrapped itself around her waist possessively and she responded by snaking her arms to his neck.

His slick warm tongue glistened her lower lip, the motion sent shivers down her spine through her whole body. His scalp burned from her fingers scraping on it as the pleasure she's feeling increased, his hand caressed her exposed skin in circular motion, giving her goose bumps. He held her like she's some kind of expensive piece. Fragile and delicate.

When they part, Juvia was breathing heavily, flustered with their shared kiss. All her life, she had kissed only one man in such way and that was her Gray-sama. She lovingly ran her fingers through his hair, it's smooth like running your hand in water. She laid her head on his toned chest and a soft rumble of his chest gave indications of contentment.

"Juvia" he breathed out, savoring the taste of her name and her on his tongue.

She closed her eyes and hummed her response. She felt him inhale and that made her look at him.
She cupped his cheeks and stared at those sinfully beautiful orbs.