Chapter 10:

A/N: Some scenes are not appropriate for minors, but I'm sure you would still read it even if I put a warning. It was not a lemon and it was not that explicit, but I still think it was so embarrassing and very adult thing to read.

I always forget the DISCLAIMER. So I want to say that Fairy Tail is not mine or go to the first page.

~'~

It had been a week since the pinkette saw his girlfriend. He tried calling her but every time his phone started connecting her, he would always end the call. He had no idea what to tell her? Should he apologize about his indecisiveness? That was the right thing to do but then, he could not help it. He was confused. Yes, he loved Lucy, so damn much, but then was he ready for marriage and a child!—as he was pregnant, he did not know what his parent's reaction is. He had not even introduced Lucy then he would show her up to his parents like 'Mom, dad, meet my Pregnant girlfriend'. Oh he was so fucked up. Also, he knew that his parents would not like Lucy. Natsu always knew that his parent's wanted him to court Lissana. He loosened his tie as if it was suffocating him.

A knock on the door made him jolt from his seat. Clearing his throat he asked. "Who is it?". A soft voice answered from the other side of the door. "It's me"

He quickly stood up and went to the door, yanking it open. "Mom?! Why are you up? Are you feeling well now?" he asked as he led his mother inside his room to sit down. His mother had been down with a fever a week ago and his father strictly told him not to let his mother wander while she was not feeling well. Igneel was such a caring and loving husband. And his over protectiveness over his wife had been doubled since he had matters to attend abroad. The Pink-haired woman put a comforting hand on his arm. "I am fine. I just wanted to tell you that someone was looking for you." She smiled at Natsu.

"You could have asked for a maid to call me." He lightly scolded her. "I am sorry" she apologized yet her face still had that smile. "It is just I am excited to see a woman looking for you" Natsu stiffened upon hearing what his mother had said.

His mother's eyes narrowed at his anxious expression, every fiber in his body wanted to go downstairs hoping and praying that it was Lucy that was waiting for him. "I like her. She is so beautiful."

The young lad had felt something had lifted off his heart. "You like her?" he asked, he could not believe what he just heard. She nodded at him "She has this amazing blonde hair and not to mention her large hips, which is good for carrying a child." She winked. She could notice how her son had been trying to stop himself from running downstairs.

"Go along" she gestured her hand to get him moving. Natsu hugged her and whispered his thanks and went towards the door.

….

Lucy did not know what gotten into her. She should not be here. Natsu would only be mad at her. But then she had given him space and time like he asked but anything else she could not. She wanted to see him. She wanted to hear his voice. The woman who greeted her, certainly was kind and not to mention, beautiful.

She gripped the envelope that she had with her. She went to the Doctor a while ago and had her first check-up. And inside the envelope was their baby's ultrasound. The doctor had determined that she was 11 weeks pregnant.

Her hazel brown eyes swept around the inner of the Dragneel's house, she knew that Natsu was the heir of the Dragneel Hotels but she did not know that he was this rich. He never bothered to tell her about his family, he had not even introduced him yet. She knew she should not feel bad about it but sometimes a woman could not help but ask what was wrong about her.

When she heard someone approaching, she hastily fixed her hair and stands up. "Good Eve—" the rest of her words rung silently across the room. Natsu stood meters away from her. She felt her whole being call out his name. She missed him. "Natsu" she whispered weakly, her lips drawn in a thin line. She could see that he was anxious, nervous even.