MORE Things I Realized and MORE Things I Don't Understand

In the Chunin Exams Arc, the written test starts. But before that, they were explaining the rules. I'm actually confused, why aren't these rules transmitted into the applications? But you know, nevermind. So once the test starts, Sakura sees Naruto's struggling and she thinks,

"Awe, tough luck for Naruto. Written exams are definitely not his strong point"

OKAY LOOK PEOPLE! JUDGE ME!

I could honestly care LESS if this is comical humor, I hate to see how she finds Naruto's pain so amusing. 

"Teams will pass or fail according to the total scores of all three members", says Ibiki. Moments later we see Sakura slamming her forehead on the table. HAHA! Not so funny now, is it Sakura? Now we see everybody taking the tests and this is what REALLY confused me! How did Kankuro even prepare and plan for this written exam? Nobody knew it beforehand... And then Kiba uses his dog, Akamaru, to cheat on the test. Wha--

HOW?!

He is boy walking around with a DOG on his head, how did he NOT get caught?! I mean look at this guy, HE'S NOT EVEN WHISPERING! Shino's cheating technique would be qualified but I mean come on now, he's the ONLY person IN this room...talking to a bug. When Hinata asks Naruto to copy off of her paper, if you analyze her paper you'll see that Hinata answered EIGHT OF THE NINE QUESTIONS! CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT EVEN SASUKE ADMITTED HE COULDN'T DO THIS....

Okay, okay. Hear me out, the time this test started was 3:30, then the last time we got a look at the clock in the episode, it was 3:50. So yeah, Hinata just nearly accomplished a S-Rank exam in nearly 20 minutes. AND YOU PEOPLE HATE ON HINATA. Also, using our obvious logic of the exam, the first two questions were absolutely RIDICULIOUS not to mention they get harder as they go..so Hinata really just completed 8 REALLY difficult questions at that time. AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN CHEAT, OTHER THAN THE FOLLOWING:

-SASUKE

-ROOKIE NINE

-TEAM GUY

-EVEN HER OWN COMRADES

.....HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HINATA?! Then we see Ino possess Sakura, meaning she was feeling the pressure as she was going to hand over the answers to Shikamaru. Yes, Hinata haters, Sakura didn't cheat but she was TEMPTED to cheat, also meaning she was under the pressure as well. The auidence never really sees HOW or IF Hinata cheated by getting her answers, but knowing her shy and honest personality, she would admit that she cheated. Also, Hinata couldn't copy off of anyone's back because her AND Naruto were sitting in the front of the room, and she wasn't sitting besides anyone EXCEPT Naruto. Basically Hinata just BREEZED through this test...

How SMART are you Hinata?!

Look Hinata Haters, you really have to comprehend her personality. Why would she give Naruto wrong answers? She would never do something that bad to dishonest herself. So that must mean she rechecked her answers and got them correct. 

Bruh....Hinata sure would beat me in college ;-; 

I also remember when the Episode fooled us into thinking Naruto would quit. Though we haven't seen much of Naruto's determination, just a little bit of his determination means alot throughout the series. I mean just a simple motivational word for Naruto and he'll act like he's ALREADY Hokage!

But then Naruto slams his hand on the table. So Naruto raises his hand..to tell them that he's not going to raise his hand? Basically?

Then there's one of the most BAD ASS NARUTO GIRL!

ANKO MITERASHI!!!! 

Okay, so when Anko cuts Naruto's whiskers, didn't she lick his face in the manga? Then there's that weird little tongue stretch thingy that Orochimaru does. Okay this cannot be a normal ability! Since Anko worked with this disgusting man, shouldn't she already know that that fake looking Grass Ninja WAS Orochimaru in the first place?!