ANTI-SAKURA ANALYSIS ( WHY SHE IS HATED )

"Sakura is the main female in Naruto.."

Okay, for one thing, the fact of the amount of flaws and wasted potential, is ridiculous.

The reason why Sakura is hated because she is hated for all the wrong reasons, and I'm not talking about 'Oh my God, she's too good to be hated' no.. The thing is, she is the MAIN female heroine of Naruto that holds things down for the possibly the other female character and maybe even Sasuke and Naruto as well, but the major flaw is, her character has wasted potential.

Now look, some people don't really have anything against Sakura, they just don't like, PERIOD. And there's nothing you can do to change that.

Like in Part 1 of Naruto, she wasn't all that useful, I mean she barely did anything! All she really did was back up Sasuke and Naruto and learned really little techniques, which wasn't much of a help to the series. I mean when I saw Sakura fight Ino, I was like, "Please don't tell me they did this all because of rivalry and weird plotlines." And even in Shippuden, she still didn't get very good moments and just the fact that she had ways and how she thought she could catch up to Naruto and Sasuke felt like total bullshit to me. Not to mention her character and her goals in life amounted just like to almost every other fangirl: She just wanted Sasuke. Even when she attempted [ when she really didn't try ] to get over Sasuke was still a complete fail. It's just that the fact that Sasuke tried to slit your throat, destroy your village, destroy your comrade, destroy your sensei, called you annoying, tried to kill you with chidori, tried to kill you with a kunai, placed you in a genjutsu, etc, and you still kept running after him for 700 chapters? Something's wrong with you. THAT'S ACTUALLY NARUTO'S JOB, NOT SAKURA'S.

Also, the biggest moment for her [ BESIDES THE WAR ] and her fighting Sasori, but she was controlled by Granny Chiyo is a complete disappointment. And then up till the war, she was all like,

"Yes, I have this diamond and I was storing it all along so I could keep up with Naruto and Sasuke"

And then CLAIMING that she caught up with them wen she CLEARLY out of their leagues

[ Believe it or not, did you know Sakura is the most reveiled character on the Internet? Like no joke. There was a poll, it said: Who's Better? Sakura or Hitler? And a LARGE majority ( 91% ) said Hitler. That's how you can tell something's off about this character ]

  Fatal Flaw Number One: The most obvious problem with Sakura is that she possesses one of the most hideous personalities that I have ever seen. The most damaging problem with her personality is that she is a bitch. She constantly and consistently hits Naruto, MOSTLY FOR NO GOOD REASON! I know that other manga heroines such as Nami does that too but in Nami's case, she hits Luffy and Zolo for making stupid decisions, Sakura just hits Naruto for being himself, she hit him JUST BECAUSE HE WAS WORRYING ABOUT HER! That is the least of our worries because it gets far worse, All she cares about is Sasuke, it's not just a crush, IT'S A FUCKING OBSESSION! She has no motives or interests outside of Sasuke, throughout Part 1, that is the only thing floating around in that empty little head of hers. She knows that Naruto has a crush on her yet she does not give a single fuck about him but she will literally do anything to impress Sasuke, the problem I have with this is that THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO CHEMISTRY OR INTERACTIONS WITH EACH OTHER! 

Not focusing on the friendship between Sasuke and Sakura basically shot her character in the head, they only had three moments to themselves, Once where Sasuke tells her that Naruto rescued her (I'm going to get to that), the ONE TIME that Sasuke said anything nice to her, and the time where he told her that she makes him sick, which is one of my favourite scenes in the entire manga. I know that that moment is not for comedic value but I laugh my ass off every time I read it, that moment will never get old for me because frankly she makes me sick too. She cares so much, it's unsettling, in Volume 4 when Sasuke almost died, she cried a fucking river, she shed tears for the boy that SHE BARELY SPOKE WITH! Like with Obito, SAKURA IS FUCKING 13! Again, she does not know what love is! This is a superficial interest that utterly and completely consumes her! The biggest problem I have with her love for Sasuke though is that throughout 72 volumes and 15 years of hard work, Kishimoto has never once stated why Sakura has a crush on Sasuke. I assume it's because he is handsome, so if Naruto was more handsome than Sasuke than I highly doubt she would give a fuck about Sasuke, meaning that Sakura is a superficial bitch who only cares about looks rather than somebody who actually respects and cares about her. On the reverse side of the spectrum, Sasuke is the only person she cares for, I'm not kidding, she doesn't give a fuck about anybody but Sasuke and herself. In the forest of death, Naruto told his team that he was going to pee in the bushes, she told Naruto to leave in the rudest possible way all while thinking that she would love it if Sasuke peed in the bushes in front of her, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! WHAT UNGODLY FORCE COMPELLED YOU TO WRITE THAT?! She broke up a long-time friendship with Ino because she found out that she has a crush on Sasuke, she broke up with Ino, not the other way around like most defenders think she did. She was the one who broke a relationship WITH HER FIRST FRIEND BY THE WAY over a PRETTY BOY WITH A HAIRCUT THAT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK'S ASSHOLE. To make matters worse, she did not try to make up to her, Ino had to do it. She doesn't care about Naruto either, when she was rescued from Gaara's sand gauntlet, she thanked Sasuke for rescuing her and when Sasuke told her that Naruto rescued her, SHE DID NOT BELIEVE HIM AND SAID THAT HE WAS TOO WEAK TO BEAT GAARA! What a great fucking friend you are Sakura, she can't accept that somebody might be better than Sasuke, it's amazing how awful you are.