Why I Personally Don't Like Sakura

The only main reason why I don't like this character is because I just want her to say...

Thank you

To NARUTO.

That's ALL I want! I don't want to ser it in a fan animation, I don't want to see it in a roleplay neither a fanfiction! I want to see the real thing!!!

It just pisses me off how she'll look Sasuke in the eye and say thank you for saving me and focus herself on him, but not the man who saved you from Sasuke, himself!

When Sakura was 'releasing a burden' from Naruto, she was technically toying with his emotions. That's the part that also gets me. Do you really think, Naruto cares about the burden at this time?! Right now, he's busy trying to stop the Kage from killing his best friend!! And if you're trying to release Sasuke from the burden...REALLY?! Sasuke could give f*cks about the burden but he gives -0 [ Yep. That's how much he 'cares' ]. Currently, Sasuke is busy trying to kill one of the Konoha Elders and too busy trying to avenge his clan by destroying the village and you along with it!!

'I'm not gonna wait on somebody to save me'

Well, Miss-I-Get-Stabbed-By-Madara!!

Apparently you really aren't gonna wait! Just charging out there without even trying to figure out plan with your comrades!! And once again, THEY have to come save you. Sakura....

Kakashi does NOT want to see another teammate die, he's been through enough, alright? Just be neutral and THINK FOR ONCE. WHEN WILL COMMON SENSE BECOME MORE COMMON FOR THIS GIRL?! She's just letting her fists do the talking, she's not thinking before she does anything. Nor is she listening to her sensei's orders.

Teamwork, Sakura.

Why can't you just march up to the guy and say THANK YOU. And maybe, if you just wanna be a more, kind, considerate person, say WHY you're thankful.

All you have to do, is go up to the Fourth Hokage's son, give him a nice warm hug [ DON'T CLOBBER HIM OR PUNCH HIM IN THE HEAD ], hug him. Say thank you Naruto...

That's ALL it takes!!

Why is she saying thank you to Sasuke, but not bothering to at least go three minutes without hitting Naruto and just say THANK YOU?! I don't care if this for comical relief, I am tired of seeing someone like Sakura [ acting all tough and mighty in the beginning, but going on the sidelines once again ] hit on a person like Naruto  [ a person who's saved the village, saved you from Gaara, Madara, Kaguya, a lava pit, including SASUKE ]?

That's all I wanna see. I just wanna see her FINALLY mature, stop worrying about what other people think of her, and look Naruto in the eye and say those two words. By the looks of it, it's never going to happen! Is she worried about Naruto getting upset and clobbering her on the head like she did to him? Naruto's not that kinda guy. He's serious when he has to be.

Speaking of clobbering on the head, I can imagine Kushina being absolutely FURIOUS at Sakura for continuously hitting her son.

She's played with this man's emotions for as long as I can remember!

I really just wanna see this girl who's been saved by the same person countless times, say thank you for saving me.

That's all I want.

And maybe THEN I'll start to appreciate her and SasuSaku more.