Click the Link

http://sasunaru-relationship.tumblr.com/post/102129055813/my-sasusaku-rant-right-here-and-dont-fucking

http://kryssynuhbehaviour.tumblr.com/post/105504214265/7-reasons-why-sasusaku-does-not-make-sense

http://kpop-metalchik.deviantart.com/journal/Why-SasuSaku-does-NOT-make-any-sense-431731258

https://youtu.be/EwTlufXqnzo

I guess maybe I should keep going?

Well let me stop here. I'm not saying Sasuke never loved Sakura like other Anti-SasuSaku fans would, but I'm just saying that this isn't a healthy ship. The poke on the forehead is a symbol of love but it's not specifically healthy. I think Sasuke does love Sakura, and yes Sakura's love may be a bit too much but I just don't think this ship isnt healthy.

The ship is too realistic. You act like relationships don't particularly have their own unique way of showing love.

And no I'm not talking just for sex or kisses or anything like that.

I've seen couples who express love without any physical contact. SasuSaku does have physical contact. The poke. I have seen couples use literal hand signs and gestures to show how much they love each other.

Hand signs?
Gestures?

And I'm not talking about Naruto hand signs, I mean types of signs that we cannot discover. For example,

My friend is in a relationship and since they both don't like giving affection, physical or emotional affection, they use it mentally.

Now, to me, THAT'S IMPRESSIVE.  A simple poke on the forehead can be a symbol of a relationship between them all they want, but it's kinda bland.

A person even created their own language just so they can talk to each other for the relationship. They don't say anything affectionate.
How do I know this? Why I can speak the language myself. I even know the title, it's called Kawalian.

Do you want proof that I can speak this so called Kawalian language? Why look at my stories and they're will be a book called

MY LANGUAGE  ( RECREATED ).

But I will say something in Kawalian just because you SasuSaku fans might be stubborn:

Person A: Tochi, tosa towa dese aichi¿ ( Hello, how have you been? )

Me: Mocon gase. Tosa base dese¿
( I'm good, how are you? )

Person A: Mocon gase. ( I'm good )

The ship SasuSaku to me is.....well...confusing and bland. Besides, I know a group of SasuSaku fans who are arguing over which is the true symbol of love.

Sarada or the Poke?

I kinda think it's Sarada but whatever. If you guys ask me how, I'll just give you a shrug. I'm not really....interested into such a simple question such as that. Why can't both of them be the symbol of love? Have you ever thought of that? I'm not gonna lie, it is kinda...sad and disappointing because Sarada is kind of the representation for SasuSaku. It'll be sad if they're own child doesn't count for a symbol of love. But hey, that's you SasuSaku fans.