Why We Think SasuNaru Is But Isn't Abusive And Why We Still Like It

I have several well lots of SasuNaru followers and people who I'm following such as:

FoxxisWrites
Miym_Uzumaki
-_Sasuke_Uchiha_-
KaylaIsPurple
Wishes101yt
PeculiarSimplicity
KakuzuMoneyAddict
alyssasobers

And lots of other people. We have our light and our reasons why we carry the flag of SasuNaru. I have met MANY, MANY, MANY hateful SasuSaku fans who wished me to die because of what I liked. Isn't that right, Wishes101yt? We carry the torch of SasuNaru because some people have sorta bared the same pain as Naruto and Sasuke themselves. Most of you maybe asking how?

Remember, reality really is cruel. Wars, child labor, slavery, racism...

Anything destructive can happen on this so called Planet Earth. Lots of destructive things filled with innocent people who wish for peace.

Here's an example.

A little boy was in the Baptist Church with his family, he loved his family so much and they were about to get ready to leave. Until a person came in, and shot everyone except for the little boy. That little boy saved his own life by pretending to be dead.

And that little boy was adopted.

So you never know. There are people, lots of people who are going through worst situations and life-threatening diseases. So some SasuNaru fans think that they should be together because they bare the same pain.

SasuSaku Fans: WELL WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOOK UP TO THEM? MAKE THEM YOU'RE ADMIRERS OR WHATEVER

Because some people can't just look up to a certain person because they're the same. A person who's been through a lot, cannot just simply look up to another. Who knows? A person could've been misjudged and misused. Once someone breaks your trust, it's hard to bring them back together, no? Maybe not for you SasuSaku fans but it is for some other people.

You SasuSaku fans have everything to get by. You have proof that you're shipping is canon. Some of us SasuNaru fans believe that it's canon, yet you SasuSaku fans think otherwise. Every SasuSaku fan I've ran into has accused me of not being a believer of SasuSaku. I believe in it, like I said before, I just think it's not healthy.

The only reason Sasuke acts the way he does is because his hatred was used by many people, even outside the Hidden Leaf. Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Shisui, and Uchiha Fugaku were probably the only main ones who used Sasuke's hatred for good. But, if you like the Uchiha clan, you're supposed to know about the Curse of Hatred. The Curse of Hatred was descended upon one of the Sage of the Six Paths brother, who wanted to change the world his way. After being rejected of the idea, his hatred was shown towards his brother and afterwards, his descendants came along...

The Uchiha Clan. Majority of the Uchiha Clan's hatred came from the Sage of Six Paths and also Madara. The main Uchiha members who haven't fallen under the Curse of Hatred:

Uchiha Shisui
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Izumi
Uchiha Kagami
Uchiha Mikoto

And that's all I know. Where am I going with this?

Well Sasuke never particularly had hatred, he showed hatred to those who made his older brother suffer. Which was Danzo, one of the elders who were responsible for the Uchiha Clan's downfall.

Naruto, was SUPPOSED to be consumed by hatred but the Will of Fire and determination was inside him so he didn't let something like a Tailed Beast get in his way of what he desired.
Sasuke was jealous of Naruto, and Naruto was jealous of Sasuke. But remember Sasuke is an Uchiha. Uchiha's have a thirst for power for their goals.

But everyone who is with me with SasuNaru. EVERYONE!:

alyssasobers
FoxxisWrites
Miym_Uzumaki
KakuzuMoneyAddict
-_Naruto_Uzumaki_-
-_Sasuke_Uchiha_-
otakuqueen123
Wishes101yt
BellaWrites10
PeculiarSimplicity
AwesomeYaoiNinja
SasuNaru_Productions
54321sasunaru

And everyone else who follows the ways of SasuNaru.. we know this about Sasuke and Naruto.. don't we?:

The dark man who would throw away his dark past for his bright friend.
The bright man who would throw away his bright present for his dark friend.

SasuNaru is abusive because that's what happened in their past! Naruto is more lovey dovey though he didn't know the way to affection, he still showed it. Sasuke was alone thinking that nobody loved him so much to the point where he didn't even care what others think anymore. He wanted to be in darkness and he wanted to be alone. Then, Naruto continuously forced him to come back because he wanted to show that he wasn't alone.

All because Sakura got bullied because of her forehead doesn't mean anything!

That's NOTHING compared to losing your whole family and your family history and that's NOTHING compared to not knowing your parents till your 16, to suddenly figure out that your parents died at birth. That's NOTHING compared to ANY of that!

SasuSaku was forced.
It was.
You can say all you want that it wasn't but it was.

Kishimoto was going to let NaruSasu be an official ending but like I kept trying to tell you, his assistant AND the Editors refused to let that happen.

To me, this makes no sense, considering the fact that they're are lots of yaoi manga, and lots of yaoi animes and sexual intercourse animes that even include homosexuals, why couldn't you let this happen?

Here you guys go:
http://mrcoffeecakes.deviantart.com/journal/Kishimoto-SasuNaru-fan-223358640

It doesn't particularly matter if this piece of evidence is convincing,  SasuNaru is a ship that is a bonding ship where they express pain through love. There's lots more I should get into but..

I'll leave it like that.