1

Chapter 1

*Cameron's POV*

"CAM, COME HERE FOR A SEC!" Bart yelled from the back of the tour bus. I rolled my eyes as all the guys 'oohed'. I made my way to the back of the bus and saw Bart on his laptop, watching some video. 

"What?" I sighed, plopping down on the chair next to him. 

"How would you feel about bringing a girl on tour with us?" He smirked slightly, handing me his laptop. 

"This is a video of 18 year old New York street performer, Chase Lucas. She was filmed singing Love Song by Sara Bareilles. The video went viral and then Sara Bareilles posted a video of the two of them singing Love Song together on the corner of Broadway and West 53 street." Bart smiled, as I watched the video. It was a girl who looked roughly my age. She had vibrant green eyes that looked neon against her sun kissed skin. Her fingers glided against the foldable keyboard making sweet sounds that made me pleasantly surprised. The girl had chestnut brown hair and a bright smile that made me feel warm on the inside. I was focused so much on her looks I didn't even focus on her voice. She was beautiful. She was an angel! I looked at Bart and nodded. 

"Fly her out her in time for the Paris show. I want her here tomorrow!" I handed him back his laptop. "Tomorrow!" I hissed, storming out of the room.