3

Chapter 3

T-minus 30 minutes until my very first show with Magcon. Most of the guys were still at the Hotel. It was just Bart, Derrick, one of the MCs Colby, and a few of the tour managers. While I was sitting on a black leather couch, looking through my social media, the door burst open. Ten teenage boys came running in, all laughing loudly. I looked up and they were all staring at me.  

"Cam?" One of the boys wearing a bandana yelled and I stood up. 

"You must be Chase!" A boy with a wore out black hat ran to the front of the group and shook my hand. 

"Hi!" I smiled softly, shaking his hand.

"I'm Cameron Dallas, owner of Magcon and a social media influencer! I'm really happy that you could join us for the remaining parts of the European tour!" His bright smile made me slightly uncomfortable. 

"Thank you, I guess?" I gulped and he just laughed. 

"I'm going to go and check on Bart, but eat some food, relax, and get ready for the show!" Cameron clapped before running off, leaving me the the group of 9 boys now. 

"So, Chase, what do you do?" The boy with the bandana sighed, crossing his arms. 

"I dabble with singing!" I shrugged. 

"Where are you from?" A boy with dark hair and a red Adidas hat smiled softly. 

"Born and raised in New York! It all started on the corner of West 53rd and Broadway!" I gulped. 

"I'm Aaron by the way!" The boy with the red hat stuck his hand out. 

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled, shaking his hand softly. 

"That's Taylor, Trey, Blake, Hunter, Brandon, Chris, Willie, and Harvey!" Aaron pointed to each of the guys and they all nodded their heads and I smiled. "Then you already met Cameron!" He sighed, crossing his arms. 

"Yeah!" I laughed slightly, sticking my phone in my back pocket. 

"What songs are you singing for today?" Taylor spat as he walked over to the food table. 

"It's a surprise!" I smirked and I looked back at me. 

"What instrument do you play?" He hissed. 

"I can play most of them... Guitar, drums, piano, flute, saxophone, you name it I can probably play it!" I shrugged, crossing my arms. 

"New Yorkers!" Blake laughed and I nodded. 

"Exactly!" I giggled. 

"What are you playing today?" Taylor smirked. 

"One song I'm playing the piano, one I'm playing the drums, and one I'm playing the guitar!" I sighed and Taylor laughed. 

"Got to showcase those talents?" He smirked.

"I only get one shot, can't miss my chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime so I better lose myself in the music, the moment." I cleared my throat and Taylor shook his head, laughing softly. 

"I like you!" He smiled as Cameron and Bart walked in. 

"Let's huddle up!" Derrick gulped.