7

Chapter 7

When we got on the bus, I was sitting with Taylor and Aaron when Derrick came storming out of the back. 

"What's up?" Colby looked up but Taylor, Aaron and I just kept looking at our phones. 

"Where's Bart?!" Derrick hissed, making all of us look up. 

"I'm right here, why?" Bart stood up, letting out a loud sigh. 

"Cameron has a girl in the back... Why does he have a girl in the back?!" Derrick flipped. 

"There's a girl in the back?" Bart gulped and Derrick nodded. 

"It's a girl that's not Chase or Aaron's mom?" Bart hissed and they all looked at me and Aaron. 

"I'm right here!" I sighed, putting my phone down on the table. 

"My moms asleep..." Aaron gulped. 

"PULL THE BUS OVER!" Bart yelled before storming into the back. 

"Is it always like this?" I looked at Aaron then at Taylor and they both laughed. 

"This, right now, this is nothing!" Aaron smiled and Colby sat back down next to Taylor. 

"You should've been here last week! Taylor and Cameron almost got into a fist fight, we went out to a club and Taylor, Willie, Cameron, and I got in a fist fight with a group of guys, Bart and Cameron are ALWAYS fighting, and I'm pretty sure our tour management is going next!" Colby sighed and I nodded. 

"There is never a dull moment on this tour!" Taylor laughed slightly, running his fingers through his hair. All of a sudden Cameron, a girl, Bart, and Derrick came storming out of all the back room all yelling as the girl was crying. They stormed past us of out of the bus leaving us all puzzled. Chris, Blake, the Rowlands, Willie, and Trey all came out of their beds and looked at us. 

"Cameron..." Colby sighed and they all nodded before sleepily walking back. 

"I just don't get it..." I mumbled and Taylor raised an eyebrow. 

"What's not to get?" 

"Cameron... I've been here for less than 12 hours and all he's done is complain! If he owns the company why doesn't he take charge and make sure things get done the way he wants them to!" I crossed my arms leaning back in my seat and Colby shook his head. 

"That's why he hired Bart!" He clapped, making me laugh. 

"But that's the thing! He tell bart to move left all day but if they're facing each other, Bart will always be moving the wrong way!" I sighed and they all nodded. 

"You do have a point!" Aaron mumbled as the three guys all came onto the bus upset at one another. Cameron stormed into the back room with tears in his eyes, bart just sat down next to the bus driver and Derrick just stood in the kitchen, staring at his feet. 

"I'm going to talk to Cameron..." I hissed, jumping up. 

"That's not a good idea!" Taylor yelled as I walked to the back room. 

"I don't care..." I mumbled, walking through the curtains to see Cameron sitting on a bean bag angrily staring at his phone screen. 

"Go away..." He spat and I shook my head. 

"No." I sat down on a bean bag chair across from him. "Talk to me..." I gulped. 

"You really want to know?" He sighed, placing his phone down onto his stomach and I nodded. 

"Tell me anything you want!" I clapped.