4

Chapter 4

"WHAT'S UP PARIS?!" Cameron yelled into his microphone and the crowd went crazy. I was standing between Aaron and Taylor who were jumping around. 

"You nervous?" Taylor looked at me and I shook my head. 

"No, not really, maybe a little, maybe a lot..." I gulped. "I'm freaking out!" I looked at Taylor and then at Aaron. 

"Don't be nervous!" Aaron laughed, patting my back. "If Cameron brought you onto the tour it's because you have a talent! Trust yourself and just have fun out there!" Aaron smiled brightly and I nodded. 

"Thank you!" I smiled slightly. 

"PARIS GIVE IT UP FOR TAYLOR, AARON, WILLIE, BLAKE, HUNTER, BRANDON, HARVEY, CHRIS, TREY, AND A NEW GUEST TO THE MAGCON TOUR, MS CHASE LUCAS!" Cameron yelled and we all ran out. 

The whole 1st half of the show, was just hyping the crowd up and doing little skits and stuff. The second half though, that's where I came in. I was closing the show. I was going to be the last act on stage. So, I stupidly changed one of my songs and the order of them. Once Harvey finished his last song, I had the piano wheeled on stage. 

When I ran out, everyone was cheering. 

"Um, hi!" I laughed slightly, into the microphone as I set it up perfectly. I sat down and looked out at the crowd. "My name is Chase Lucas. Many of you probably don't know who I am! I guess I can sing. I definitely wouldn't say I'm as good as Aaron, Trey, Chris, Taylor, Cam, or Harvey! I'm still pretty sure Cam brought me one to finish the show out with a good laugh! Most you probably know this song but just let it slip out of your head so, I'm here to get it stuck back in there!" I smiled. "Here is the song that got me here today, Love Song by Sara Bareilles!" I sighed. I took a deep breath and starting playing the piano. I let the words come out. I made myself feel like I was on my little street corner which made me preform like I was on my little street corner. When I finished everyone was cheering. I stood up and the stage managers wheeled my piano off the stage and brought me out a guitar.  "Thanks!" I smiled, setting everything up. "Like I said, I'm not as good as any of these guys! I'm just some street performer from New York! So, I now I guess I'll sing a song by someone who was made famous from this tour! Shawn Mendes and I were pretty close when I was little. Our grandmas were best friends and neighbors so every holiday we'd see each other. Fun fact, Shawn will eat an entire bowl of mashed potatoes if you dare him too!" I smiled and everyone cheered. "Here's Stitches by a good friend of mine, Mr. Shawn Mendes!" I yelled and everyone screamed. I let everything go and just let the words flow out. It was nothing like west 53rd and Broadway at all! It was more hyped and much crazier! When I finished, the crowd went crazy. I quickly gave the stage managers my guitar and my drum set was rushed on stage. "So, um, my next and final song is a golden one from 2007. It was voted MTV Europe Music Award for Best Song and it was the first song I ever performed in front of a crowd bigger then my family! So the guys are going to come on stage and dance around and if you remember the words, please sing along. It would make this less weird!" I smiled and everyone laughed and cheered as the guys came running on. I sat down and grabbed my drumsticks. "Here is All Summer Long by Kid Rock!"