What makes you so special

I just noticed that I forgot to mention Sensei Wu😅 So he'll be in this one himself.
Zane)
We were headed to the bounty from our celebration for Kai. But when he was trying to protect Alexa from four thugs, he turned Titanium! The titanium must have been armor the shielded Kai from harmful attacks. When we got back to the bounty, I told Kai to come to the infirmary with me and that the others could come if they wanted. What I was trying to figure it was why Kai was able to turn titanium. I needed a blood sample from him. "Kai," I started. "I'm going to need a blood sample." After I said the word blood, he turned back into titanium. I don't think Kai likes getting blood taken. Then Alexa came over to Kai and put a hand on his leg. When she did, his titanium went away. I took a blood sample from Kai and he yelped. I've never heard Kai yelp before. Mainly because he wasn't a dragon before. I stated running DNA test on the sample. I read that the reason Kai became titanium was that he was trying to protect Alexa. Also another shocking thing that I had to tell the others. "I figured out why Kai turned titanium," I started. "He was trying to protect Alexa. Like an instinct. But also Kai will be able to have other abilities," I said. "What other abilities?," Lloyd asked. "Like lightning, water, ice, ghost invisibility, strength and more power than you Lloyd," I said. We all the looked at Lloyd, then at Kai. He tilted his head a little to the left and gave us the 'what are you looking at me for' look. Then we looked back at Lloyd. "What are you talking about Zane?," he asked me. "I saying that after Kai gains all of his abilities, he will be even stronger than you," I finished. "But there is one more element that he will gain but I can't quite figure it out yet," I said. They all had confused looks on their faces. "Is it one from the Tournament of Elements," Jay asked. "No," I said. "It's a new one. It says in my database that a new ninja will arise to help save Ninjago City." We are all wounding who the new ninja will be when we heard a dragon cry coming from outside. We rain outside to the deck to see who it was. It was Sensei Wu on the back of his white and golden dragon. As we waited for his dragon to touch the deck floor, I could tell by the look on Alexa's face that memories were flooding in her mind. I told Pixel to scan Alexa, then Sensei. She she finished scanning, I couldn't believe what the results came in as. Alexa, was Sensei Wu's daughter! Why didn't he tell us he had a daughter. The dragon disappeared when Sensei jumped off. Cole was the first one to speak. "How ya doing Sensei? You missed alooooot of stuff and I mean a lot so let's get you caught up. Ok?" But he thought otherwise. "Why is Flame here? And where is Kai?" He asked. "Hehe, the funny thing is.....this is Kai," Jay said. Sensei Wu looked at Kai and then back at us. But what I really wanted to know was him telling us Alexa is his daughter. "Oh Uncle we almost forgot, there's someone we'd like you to meet," Lloyd said. Lloyd took Alexa by the wrist and took to see Sensei. When Sensei saw Alexa he was shocked. "After all these years, you were never dead," he said. Everyone but me looked confused. "I wanted to come back, it's just...," she started but Sensei stopped her by putting a hand on her shoulder. "That doesn't matter now. As long as we're together," he said. He pulled Alexa into a hug and after a few seconds they let go. "Wait, wait, wait!" Nya started. "What's going on here?" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before, I didn't know he was your Sensei but, your Sensei.....is my dad," she said. Everyone had wide eyes except for me. Because I already knew. Jay turned around to see me looking not shocked. "Zane," he started. "You're not just a tad shocked that Sensei Wu has a daughter and it's Alexa?!" I mean why would I be I already knew Alexa was Sensei Wu's daughter 29.8 seconds before they did. "Why should I be?," I asked. "Literally you just figured out that they're father and daughter," Cole said. "On the contrary, Cole, I knew she was his daughter 29.8 seconds before all of you did," I said. "And you didn't bother to tell us!?," Nya said. Alexa and Wu looked at each other and giggled. I just shrugged my shoulders and everyone smacked their faces. "By the time I knew, Sensei was already here," I said. Nobody cared for that conversation after a few seconds-just Sensei and Alexa. They turned around and they all walked over to them. "So dad, why don't we get you caught up on everything. Shall we?," she asked. "Yes, I must know everything," Sensei Wu said. Everyone started to walk inside, but I got stopped from something in the distance. I turned around to see but I could quite see. "Zane, you coming?," Lloyd asked. For a few seconds I ignored him-then answered. "Yeah, I'm coming," I said. Then I turned around and started walking inside still wondering what it was in the distance.
Sooooooooo? Was it good🤔😊 Please comment and tell me. Thanksssssss! Have a good day or night. (Wherever you live) Next part COMING SOOOOOOOOOON!💁