Artist Archive - December Theme

For once I'm posting this on my laptop so that its at its full resolution. I would like to thank everyone on Wattpad for this amazing year. 

So how does this connect to the theme? Well its because winter warmth means friendship to me. I had found Wattpad at a time when I had a lot of self-esteem issues and it helped to have so many helpful and kind people who found this book and said my art was beautiful. And slowly, I've started to slightly believe that. I remember how in the first chapter of this book, I had looked over my words and changed them a million times hoping someone would actually look at this book. This is my way to say thank you to those of you that decided that this was worth you time.

Here it is TheGirlOfSmarts , though I recommend that you put the brightness on your device a bit higher since my laptops brightness is way too high and I can't lower it... just to see it in the way it is intended.

Thank you to everyone who reads this and happy new year!

Tomorrow I'll be posting all of the wip's for next year.

From top right to bottom right (In a C shape): xXFireTearsXx, animelover7032, FlaimtailIsNotOnFire, darkfirespower, teenagewolfgirl1, Pegocorn48 (*cough* me *cough*), CoolCat240

~Pego