Okay, I swear I'm back now

Okay, that's it, I'm literally going to set myself a schedule for this, I miss this community way too much and I know a lot of people have probably left, but I am making a triumphant return.

So, to preface this chapter, let me explain my absence. Ya'll are probably used to one month hiatuses by now, but I've never hiatused 3 months in a row. (I still don't know why I say ya'll, I've never said it irl and yet here I am)

Basically, I'm taking Ap us history and my school requires us to make this personal project and me and my stupid self decided to make an animation. Frame by frame. I hate myself (not really, but you get what I mean). Now I have horrible study habits and procrastination is my middle name so I've had to work pretty darn hard to keep my 92 in apush and it just leaves me feeling drained. I'm pretty good at information retention, but not history so 'tis been a struggle...

I'm finally on break next week, so I can concentrate on sorting out some semblance of a schedule for studying because idk how to study.

>><<

Okay, now on to some housekeeping things. It's been another year and it's time for my end of the year pic. Now, this is going be difficult because the theme is monochrome with only one small section of a different colour, but I'll try my best.

Here's a each of the ones I've done so far.

Now, if you want to be in it this year just give me a description/image of the oc you want and a personality description so that I can figure out posing!

It doesn't matter how new or old to my book you are, please join. I love all of you guys and I want to include as many as I can.

(And if you don't, I will hunt you down personally)

- Pegz