haha... this barely counts as an update...

So... yo! I'm back guys~! But I'm only here to give a bit of a life update. I mean, if you're still here, you most likely kinda care about the artist at the very least.

So if you just wanna see art, feel free to skip this chapter!

Oh, and happy late Valentine's day, y'all! I hope you had a wonderful day.

>><<

So, as none of you know, this is the month of my birth! (I mean, I dropped hints in two chapters last year and no one said a thing... ;w; jk, it's all good!)

This means I'm officially 15 years of age! God, I feel so old. (Hey, remember when we were all 12 or 13? Those were the days...)

Anyways, I have a lot of art to post in terms of sketches and another big digital thing to post, but not enough time to do it. You see, course selection time has begun and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get me out of high school with the best resume for college while simultaneously having a fun course in case I get board.

I would post now, but I have a lot to do rn in real life. I have a few paragraphs to write for my IB application form and some other stuff, but expect an update on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Have a nice day, friends!

~ Pegz (expect a name change at some point =~w0=)