First appointment

*ONE MONTH LATER*
Savannahs POV
So today's the first appointment. I'm one month pregnant. Me and Justin have a happy relationship. We moved into a 7 bedroom and 4 bathroom  2 story house next to Reagan and Mandy.
*OUR HOUSE*

*THEIR HOUSE*

*THEIR HOUSE*

Mandy's POVSo today is my first appointment and Im super happy! Me and Reagan have a happy relationship

Mandy's POV
So today is my first appointment and Im super happy! Me and Reagan have a happy relationship. We live right next door to Justin and Savannah. We live in a nice community in Minnesota.
Justin's POV
So me and Savannah have a steady relationship we go on dates every Friday. Sometimes the movies, or dinner at a restraunt, or even just taco bell,or just some *us* time, we go on double dates with Reagan and Mandy sometimes. I Luv Savannah more than anything!
Reagans POV
Mandy and I have nice relationship. I Luv her so much and I don't want to loose her. We go to the movies and eat dinner, and cuddle as our dates and I'm just glad I met her in that club.
*AT SAVANNAHS APPOINTMENT*
So the doctor finally called my name. We went back there and the nurse told us that the doctor would be here soon. The doctor came in a few minutes after that and told me that the gel would be cold I said that's ok. Then she put it on me and rubbed the thingy on my lower stomach and we heard 2 tiny heartbeats and we smiled.
Justin's POV
We heard 2 tiny heartbeats. The doctor told us that we were gonna have twins and we wouldn't be able to find out the gender until 5 months pregnant. We said ok. We graded our sonogram pictures and got ready to leave.
*AT MANDYS APPOINTMENT*
So me and Reagan got ready to go to my appointment. We got in the car and drove to the place. We got there and we waited then we got called into the room the nurse told us that the doctor would be here shortly. We said ok and waited. A few minutes later she came in and started an we heard three tiny heartbeats. She told us we wouldn't be able to find out the genders until 5 months pregnant so. We took the sonogram photos and we left when we got back home and went to Savannah and Justin's to tell them wat were having.
Savannahs POV
I'm so happy that were having twins. I heard my phone go off and I looked it was ~R£d V£lv£t😘😍💜~ (aka: Mandy) it said she was coming over I said ok and turned off my phone.
They came over and we started to tell them wat were having they said they were having triplets and we told them about our twins. We all smiled and I kissed Justin and whispered in his ear that I was the luckiest woman alive to have him. He smiled.
Reagans POV
So me and Mandy are having triplets I'm so excited! I kissed her cheek and said I Luv u. She smiled and we went home and watched a movie and cuddled.
Justin's POV
Me and Savannah are having twins im so happy! I Luv Savannah so much. She means the world to me. Tonight we are going on a date. I am taking her to my favorite place to go and going to ask her something.
Reagans POV
Mandy is so beautiful. She always laughing as and having  good time. It is amazing having her as  girlfriend. I Luv her.

A/N
Its longer yw Luv u😍
Kisses ~Savannah